Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngryDuck_Donald

Ok, so new to TTL and OMG! Last night I was pissing in my pants. What brought me here you ask? Well it all started with a IG story of the DLnews and ITM article of these two grifters...whom btw I use to watch during the pandemic but was quickly turned off by them.

THEN one day I saw Silly Putty KT at Hungry Bear and she and her dining buddies were annoying as all hell and then she cut me off to get a table large enough for her ass and gave me the nastiest look. She then said in her snarky voice, we need this table to view the Columbia. Then she proceeded to cackle the entire time with Dense and Checkbook Charlie and some other a-holes! SOOO how excited was I to see that after the "COUGH-GATE" they were finally being exposed.

Then of course, I went down the rabbit hole Reddit and then here....And might I am pleased with this new form of entertainment. Now for the real feel - I think they are despicable humans, racist, grifting, rotund humans. I am a long time AP holder and these two put me in a very bad mood. I am joining the cause to get these ass wipes banned from the park. They suck, all you are great and let's take them down (in a non-physical but cyber way)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

MonicaW42

VIP Member
My husband recorded and converting to MP4 and emailing to some news outlets and Disney. This is fucked. I knew they were racist but this was a whole new level. I’m literally speechless

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

ChitChatt

VIP Member
I was kinda nosy so I decided to hate watch the first half of their 4th of July vid. The intro is ridiculous when they say they’ve been subjected to bullying for a very long time when really they sought out a forum and read through comments of people who didn’t care for them. Nobody came for them directly! It’s so annoying how she’s lying to their viewers but whatever 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Tikitikitiki31

The fact they refuse to even self reflect or have the smallest insight to their behavior is astonishing! I think Spencer knows but he is in too deep and has no choice. The lies are too big.

I hate it when she says she was "assaulted". If she wants to know what a true physical or verbal assault victim has gone through, go volunteer at a women's shelter! You've got the time!

Just be a better human being.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Spencer was not a jock in high school because sports had not been invented yet.

But he was known to be skilled at barn-raising, churning butter, skipping stones, and whacking large branches against trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
They finally took some of the advice offered here.
New background, proof they keep a few Disney things. Sitting up in chairs instead of slumped on the couch. Hair brushed, eyebrows more human like. It appears they both have a bra on. It’s a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Sorry! I was actually living my best life on the boat.
I'm late to the new thread party....catching up.

ATTENTION BLOB fans: KT is Bully 101**

1. KT is a bully. Always has been a bully. And she's STILL married to another man who she cheated on with Spencer. How's that for family friendly?

2. KT
made fun of overweight vloggers:

Mondo & Peter Sciretta

3. KT has
made fun of disabled people on scooters at Disneyland. Laughing non stop at them on her vlogs.

4. KT has posted a
violent GIF towards Kitra from Ordinary Adventures who had ankle surgery, the GIF depicted someone strangling a hospital patient with an ankle brace on, that looked just like a photo of kitra in the hospital posted on Ord Adventures IG.

5. KT
yelled insults at a family on the Columbia accusing the father of being a serial killer and of stalking her. She also called him an expletive. This is called slander.

6. KT reported the above father for clearing his throat as coughing on her with covid, she
falsely called it an "assault". She had the father and his family removed from the park. He was cleared to return as this was a false report of assault, and he and his family have since returned to the parks.

7. KT
betrayed Adam the Woo, a friend and mentor to Spencer. That you'll have to read about on Reddit for all of the awful details. Basically, she ruined his Thanksgiving with his family after she ditched their shared apt in Anaheim, without notice, while he was in FL. His name was on the lease. He had to drive cross country to get his stuff and vacate the apt.

Not 1 person on Tattle has ever said anything negative about her adorable little niece.

9. The fact that
KT who has used her little niece: for likes, clicks and blamed the little girl 3 times for getting her and Spencer sick last week, would again use that little girl for sympathy for KTs own self destruction on IG is nothing short of disgusting.

10. I'm one of many here on Tattle who has been viciously harassed by KT on IG. Search thru Tattle and you'll find the screenshots of many former followers of KT and KT bullying them on her DMs.

11. KT admitted 3 weeks ago on another Besties Live that
she used to bully a stage 4 cancer patient about her hair. She later learned she had cancer and the lady passed. This Bestie live was later deleted that night, due to the swift backlash online. This live is what their Patreons pay $40 for.

12. Best Life's account has liked anti- LGBTQ comments on YouTube. Here's one of them:
Screenshot_20220706-085007_Gallery.jpg

Also please watch the following for actual footage of the above.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
so do you think the conversation is faked? like made between them 2 to out online? do we know who soencer text That to? they are craaazy.
You SUS as hell @chipdouglas

A few of your past attempts...

“so do you think the conversation is faked?”

“where the heck did that message of spence talking shit come from?”

“can it be confirm that its their ebay?”

“how do people know kt called adams landlord and neighbors cunts?”

• Wow
  • Heart

Caligirl123

Came over here from TTT page when they mentioned this drama over there. Just fully caught up and wanted to add my piece: these 2 dolts make Timbo and Jennbo look like saints. (Which isn’t saying much, because they are absolute trash as well). Side note - the physical, narcissistic and child-exploiting similarities between Jennbo and KT are uncanny.

Disney very much needs to do away with any/all of these vloggers. I wrote a lengthy letter to Disney Parks recently about the absolute intrusive behavior of these bottom-dwellers. Talking loudly during attractions, distractive device lights on constantly in dark areas, obnoxious and entitled behavior in the parks, hawking their trash merch, virtual panhandling and most seriously, filming the unassuming public INCLUDING CHILDREN and posting their images to large audiences online without their consent - WHILE FUCKING PROFITING OFF A PRODUCT THAT ISN’T THEIRS! It is unfair to the rest of the visiting public who have taken hard earned time off (from REAL jobs) and spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars (earned from REAL jobs) to enjoy. I believe the more people that take the time to reach out to Disney directly with these valid concerns, the more likely Disney is to give these issues the attention they deserve.

These BLAB cretons pushed people over the edge with this latest, blatant disregard for public health. Just look at them - they clearly don’t take proper care of their own health and hygiene, so is who’s really surprised that they wouldn’t care about the public? But they’ve really gone too far this time.

They are absolutely vile and I hope they get what’s coming to them…..a ban of some sort.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
If you rearrange the letters in "Chip Douglas", you get "plaid coughs", sooooooooooo.......

(insert that DUN-DUN from "Law and Order" sound)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

tgerlily

VIP Member
Are these to kidding me, they’re saying they’re being bullied they obviously don’t know what bullying is. They are two lying sacks of shit. They say they’re praying for the people in Illinois , but then say being at the park was the best day ever what is wrong with them seriously. They actually called out Inside the Magic YouTube person and WDWNT and DisneylandNT called them out for bullying and if they’re not gonna take it anymore morons these two are complete and utter morons.
They are so stupid for calling MORE attention to those articles. So now people watching their channel who maybe did not know about them previously will read the articles and probably google to investigate further. They did this with the Colombia incident, which is when their thumbs down on their videos really started increasing and our group grew.

They are seriously are their own worst enemy!!!

• Heart

Tiki0730

Chatty Member
Dear blab,

Once you wake up from your slumber and begin reading here. Please remember that people of color are done with PR stunts which includes and not limited to:
- saying I'm not racist because my friend is **insert POC ethnicity here**
- saying I'm not racist because my **insert family member** is a person of color
- saying you participate in activities or spaces that are predominantly filled by people of color (graffiti art)
- liking margaritas and tacos also does not redeem you. That's a long standing trend that racism always hovers over. They want the food but not the people.
- saying you went to school that had a large POC population, just because you were near people doesn't mean you weren't afraid or accepted them

Before you go on a rampage on your socials. Please stop, think and just issue an apology for your racist comments yesterday. You may have tried to mask them as concern but the true feelings shine right through. This isn't cancel culture! This is consequences for your actions and comments.

Please don't double down and try to post a photo with your step dad or Magic Journeys. That would make everything worst optics wise. It will look like you are using them for their ethnicities.

• Heart

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
They were sooooooooo close to making it through the night free and clear.

They seemed happy - the stans were happy - the "haters and trolls" were bored to tears. Got some of that sweet sweet superchat money!
Really the perfect night.

And then they just couldn't help themselves. They had to go on a looooong rant trying to defend themselves instead of just letting it roll by - they just couldn't resist it.

They ALWAYS make things worse when they try to defend themselves - without fail. Do something stupid - take a little heat - it fades away. But noooooooo - lets go off the rails - again.

So Close BLOB - So close.

• Haha
  • Heart