Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KTCoin sees another dip after the 2022 bully debacle. The people won’t stand for her using her niece as bait any further, thus introducing the Great Unfollowing.
B029AB15-A41F-4C36-926A-AEA57368DEB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Spencer is an idiot but actually skiing and snowboarding are popular in north New Mexico! Taos / Santa Fe is one of the tallest cities in America and is known as a ski town!

My background is in graphic design (my favorite photoshop spoof on here is when the Anacrapa welcome sign gets photoshopped 😂) and one of my first freelance jobs when I lived in NM as a college student was a rebrand for a local Ski Lodge who never paid me ☹
"(my favorite photoshop spoof on here is when the Anacrapa welcome sign gets photoshopped 😂)" I take requests. 😄👍

Also remember that when Spencer was a snow maker, that's when he says he saw a UFO. Then his boss told him to get back to work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This pity party is tiresome. She behaves horribly and when anyone dares call her out or she thinks they are going to call her out, it’s the same poor me. I don’t doubt she’s unhappy right now. She repeats the same cycle of offensive behavior followed by deflecting. How about change the behavior? How about apologizing when you do something rude or stupid? Be a grown up for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she using the word "imperfectness" here to blanket the well-documented, intentional mean and hurtful things she's said and done to others? It's not imperfectness when there's intent. Where's her guilt in all of this? Wouldn't it be better for her to take some accountability now than to continue to dig herself into a deeper hole? Sadly, their channel is quickly spiraling into two vloggers who are disliked by many than what it was originally intended (to share their love for Disneyland).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"(my favorite photoshop spoof on here is when the Anacrapa welcome sign gets photoshopped 😂)" I take requests. 😄👍

Also remember that when Spencer was a snow maker, that's when he says he saw a UFO. Then his boss told him to get back to work.

View attachment 1398085
Sure Dense, just like that time you said Disney uses your video for training purposes and your own girlfriend denied that tit happened 😂 and that's saying A LOT coming from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is newsies gerbil throwing shade now? If so, I might need to like and subscribe…and if he plays his cards right… I might even hit that notification button.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Is she using the word "imperfectness" here to blanket the well-documented, intentional mean and hurtful things she's said and done to others? It's not imperfectness when there's intent. Where's her guilt in all of this? Wouldn't it be better for her to take some accountability now than to continue to dig herself into a deeper hole? Sadly, their channel is quickly spiraling into two vloggers who are disliked by many than what it was originally intended (to share their love for Disneyland).
Yes! She knows all this proof is circulating social media and so she is trying to cover her butt by saying she's imperfect! Not going to cut it..damage is done and the mask continues to fall off...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just wanted to give a quick update to the poll I posted this morning - we have 55 votes so far:

View attachment 1398102

Here's the link to the anonymous poll if you haven't had a chance to participate yet:

Damn I never saw that Discord post from the Brickster before! I bet he has some BLAB tea to spill... 👀

(Also that misspelling of friends as fiends is pretty funny.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
KT likes to go full Karen and threaten legal action. After she calls you a bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.