Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bestie stream! Bestie stream! That's where KT feels comfortable enough to scratch her boobs and pick her nose, love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker here! First watched them when they appeared in Adam's videos, but was never a subscriber. KT always rubbed me the wrong way with the way she was so over the top obnoxious. She would laugh at anything The Woo said like it was a bleeping Richard Pryor set!

Can't watch them for more than 10 seconds, so I'm here for the highlights ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Damn, they ignored my watch comments. I think I'm going to have to contribute .99 cents on the next live to get my answer once and for all! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The lunchbox conversation was clearly pre-planned, along with the photo of the lunchbox. No way his mom went and grabbed a quick pic of such a mundane thing.

This whole stream was rehearsed/planned. Their best behavior act will falter within a week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I know, I know, always late to the party lol! I missed the live 😭 Now I gotta speed read to catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The lunchbox conversation was clearly pre-planned, along with the photo of the lunchbox. No way his mom went and grabbed a quick pic of such a mundane thing.

This whole stream was rehearsed/planned. Their best behavior act will falter within a week.
Yep, this is a "blab giving a fuq" kinda video!...only took a whirlwind of a shitstorm to get there...dumbasses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.