Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the New Members:

You’ve probably heard KT and Spencer crying about how a man named Griftbuster is trying to basically ruin their life and business after KT was assaulted on the Columbia at Disneyland.

This all happened live on a livestream and we all saw everything. They couldn’t edit parts out. She was NEVER assaulted not even close.

She did however LIE to Disneyland Security and Anaheim PD and got this innocent man and his child trespassed from Disneyland! That poor child will remember that forever. We call him our Plaid Hero bc he was wearing a Plaid shirt but he really lit the fire under our asses to expose these lying grifters!

Please refer to Exhibit A. This is a video about the Plaid Hero Incident made by the extremely talented and funny Captain Dee.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I spent all of primary and secondary school being called 'cross eyed witch' by my peers. If I had an aunt share all that about me on social media and then my bullies found it...well I probably wouldn't be as secure in myself as I am today.

Someone REALLY needs to stop KT from talking about her niece on social media. That poor girl will wind up hating her aunt for this.
I thought this exact thing. If any of her nieces’ bullies see this…I fear for the girl. She’s just putting the spotlight on her when she probably prefer it not be. When I was bullied in elementary and middle school (by my own group of “friends”) I tried as much as possible not to do anything to draw attention to myself so they wouldn’t have anything negative to say.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It wouldn't surprise me if cast members added some secret ingredients to their food in the parks the way they have act like they own Disneyland lately. Not that I am suggesting that any cast members that may be reading here hock a lugey in their blue milk or anything like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So anyone else curious to know like how did they get dillon and his friend to be in their video lol

w
It wouldn't surprise me if cast members added some secret ingredients to their food in the parks the way they have act like they own Disneyland lately. Not that I am suggesting that any cast members that may be reading here hock a lugey in their blue milk or anything like that.
That is disgusting and I beg no one even considers doing something like that. It's gross and uncalled for before covid and even worst now.

That is one of my biggest pet peeves when people insinuate or say they will put some bodily fluid in someone's food.

Like duck it charge them extra include yourself a bigger tip, refuse service but adding your spit is so equally pathetic as someone's bad behavior

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought this exact thing. If any of her nieces’ bullies see this…I fear for the girl. She’s just putting the spotlight on her when she probably prefer it not be. When I was bullied in elementary and middle school (by my own group of “friends”) I tried as much as possible not to do anything to draw attention to myself so they wouldn’t have anything negative to say.
I think that is also what brings alot of us here, we know how it feels to be bullied. Sorry you went through that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So anyone else curious to know like how did they get dillon and his friend to be in their video lol

w
That is disgusting and I beg no one even considers doing something like that. It's gross and uncalled for before covid and even worst now.

That is one of my biggest pet peeves when people insinuate or say they will put some bodily fluid in someone's food.

Like duck it charge them extra include yourself a bigger tip, refuse service but adding your spit is so equally pathetic as someone's bad behavior
If you really want to piss her off - really get under her skin - just give her a smaller portion size -THATS the worst thing someone could do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If you're reading this, Katie and Spencer, this statement is ALLEGED! Please do not cry assault again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

w

Like I said, I hope no one does that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the Besties Livestream that was only available for paying Patreon members they did on Wednesday 6/29. They were both sick and Spencer visited Disneyland not only earlier that day but 35 hours later after this video was filmed for the Pirates of the Caribbean reopening.

After seeing this I made a post on Reddit on Thursday 6/30. It went viral. It got over HALF A MILLION VIEWS in 24 hours and got picked up by Disneyland News Today, Inside the Magic & WDW News Today.

9ABFAAF2-F671-455E-96E0-B8208E24966C.png

D9EF00A5-2B01-473D-92E6-B8AB1B7EC6CB.png

Instead of shutting this down and stopping all the negative backlash (not to mention the growing petition to ban them from Disneyland!)
they did not provide a negative covid test until almost MIDNIGHT on Saturday 7/2.

The picture evidence is LAUGHABLE. It would not hold up in a court of law let’s say that.

B5C02474-C11E-4768-93B1-60C4D0EEB355.jpeg

F2AB2760-E8EF-43E9-A69C-C689B3B46F3F.jpeg

and instead of stopping all the bad press and getting the stories removed by PROVING A NEGATIVE COVID TEST THAT SAME DAY 6/30
they decided to not show any kind of PROOF but release these photos the same day KT had a full blown psychotic break on her Instagram posting over 200 stories.

C794FE46-F996-4972-AE36-17445EE81AF4.jpeg

ECE7271D-7DB3-4F05-9264-FB24877D5265.jpeg

So ask yourself…. Did all this happen because KT is being bullied?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Winning by ONE point, a DEBUT entry! Congrats @Petty Labelle !!!

The last poll asked “What’s next for the duo?” And the winner BY FAR was…
I’m so tired of their antics…
Votes: 68 41.0%

I see some mistakes but I’m sure you guys can get what I’m saying. Lol I’m tired.

Ok first things first. Wtf happened on the last thread and can someone please explain vaguebaiting??
Oh okay... Wow! I don't know what to say... *Unfurls a Scroll* But thank you guys for keeping me sane these past few weeks. I'm serious, you guys are cool in my book!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yuck! Messing with peoples food is bad karma. I do however, feel really bad for the dudes who used to be rude to the wait staff at the bar I used to work at. The bartender would make them a special drink that may or may not have been made with spilled liquor that landed in the mat lol! This was years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yuck! Messing with peoples food is bad karma. I do however, feel really bad for the dudes who used to be rude to the wait staff at the bar I used to work at. The bartender would make them a special drink that may or may not have been made with spilled liquor that landed in the mat lol! This was years ago
Messing with people's food is definitely bad karma, I think it's also bad karma to go to a theme park sick while you may or may not have covid and spread it around to employees who are working to feed their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating: Disney is acutely aware that all of this is happening. All of it. They know that these bottom feeders wander the parks defiantly and blatantly violating Disney policy and they just don’t care. They let them enter the parks while they’re sick. They let them film and broadcast people without their consent. They allow them to conduct business in their parks for financial gain. Disney just couldn’t care less.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating: Disney is acutely aware that all of this is happening. All of it. They know that these bottom feeders wander the parks defiantly and blatantly violating Disney policy and they just don’t care. They let them enter the parks while they’re sick. They let them film and broadcast people without their consent. They allow them to conduct business in their parks for financial gain. Disney just couldn’t care less.
It all boils down to the almighty dollar just like the $5,000 Disney Wish drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.