Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep..this is BS! They just don't know when to shut up!! Full blown racists! This is not something we're making up! Their own mouths get them in trouble!!
Crap. We use HitPaw and it crashed. If you have a recording do you mind posting later. I’m trying to save it but not sure I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just spoke to Anaheim PD and the only reported crime that they can recall from that particular apartment building was stolen furniture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I'm bummed they have such bad feelings about this area. I love the diversity here. Interacting with people who don't look like you or whose first language may not be English will change your narrow perspective and make you a more accepting person when you see there's nothing to be afraid of. Spencer likes to act like he's used to non-white areas but his actions and words say otherwise. You're missing out on a lot of great interactions by being so scared. There's a lot of hardworking Hispanics around here that would give you the shirt off their back. I grew up in a majorly white south OC city so I understand how different the two seem but it still seems super exaggerated unless they were provoking people. I can't imagine how they've had so many bad stories in the very short time they lived here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm bummed they have such bad feelings about this area. I love the diversity here. Interacting with people who don't look like you or whose first language may not be English will change your narrow perspective and make you a more accepting person when you see there's nothing to be afraid of. Spencer likes to act like he's used to non-white areas but his actions and words say otherwise. You're missing out on a lot of great interactions by being so scared. There's a lot of hardworking Hispanics around here that would give you the shirt off their back. I grew up in a majorly white south OC city so I understand how different the two seem but it still seems super exaggerated unless they were provoking people. I can't imagine how they've had so many bad stories in the very short time they lived here.
their bad experiences are 100% due to themselves being terrible people as well as being racists. BLAB expects other people to kiss their feet despite them being assholes to everyone. they also clearly assume that anyone of hispanic origin in that area must automatically be a criminal

i'm not sure where spencer grew up, but i know exactly where KT did and while it's a lot whiter than some other parts of OC, it's not like she would've never been exposed to people of different races/colors either. either she grew up sheltered in a very conservative family, or i think spencer's far-right political views have influenced her quite a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For the New Members:

You’ve probably heard KT and Spencer crying about how a man named Griftbuster is trying to basically ruin their life and business after KT was assaulted on the Columbia at Disneyland.

This all happened live on a livestream and we all saw everything. They couldn’t edit parts out. She was NEVER assaulted not even close.

She did however LIE to Disneyland Security and Anaheim PD and got this innocent man and his child trespassed from Disneyland! That poor child will remember that forever. We call him our Plaid Hero bc he was wearing a Plaid shirt but he really lit the fire under our asses to expose these lying grifters!

Please refer to Exhibit A. This is a video about the Plaid Hero Incident made by the extremely talented and funny Captain Dee.

Just watched it for probably the 28th time. And it still makes me piss my pants from laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
their bad experiences are 100% due to themselves being terrible people as well as being racists. BLAB expects other people to kiss their feet despite them being assholes to everyone. they also clearly assume that anyone of hispanic origin in that area must automatically be a criminal

i'm not sure where spencer grew up, but i know exactly where KT did and while it's a lot whiter than some other parts of OC, it's not like she would've never been exposed to people of different races/colors either. either she grew up sheltered in a very conservative family, or i think spencer's far-right political views have influenced her quite a bit
They have no idea what the "hood" is. Daphne and Adam are gonna love this!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I had to join after reading y'alls comments about the livestream and watching it myself. I have hated these fools for a while and this latest Patreon stream is disgusting. @Max Headroom You hit the nail on the head there and I couldn't say it any better. I'm from an area in LA that lots of people have these same preconceived notions about and it never gets less infuriating to hear.

I have nothing constructive to offer to this conversation other than these fools constantly make themselves look worse and worse. It's absolutely astounding. KT & Spence y'all are straight up racists & bigots and your pride in being so is not the flex you think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My ex is a narcissist and I know exactly how toxic a narcissist is. Mine used to tell me that I could tell the whole world about him and no one would believe me and many didn't believe me! It was frustrating and extremely upsetting. I know a few words from Chris would most likely provoke KT and she'd lose it for good and go after him! I'm sure he doesn't want to deal with that....never know though..someone may reveal some things anonymously..
I’m sorry you had to go through that, but glad to hear he’s your ex. 💜

My mom is a narcissist and it made for an interesting childhood (and adulthood, really). It finally got to the point where I had to cut communication with her a couple years ago. I miss things about her, but I just can’t handle the toxicity. It sucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Unfortunately, I think you are right. I don't want to completely dismiss their experience but drama follows wherever they go. It's a pattern and there's a reason for that. I think she grew up in Yorba Linda? The demographics are very similar to where I grew up. There's definitely non-white people but she's probably not used to lower income non-white people with thick accents. I don't think they're even aware of their own racist tendencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
HE SAID TORTILLA JOES IS BETTER THAN DIN TAI FUNG!!!!!! You uncultured swine!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Unfortunately, I think you are right. I don't want to completely dismiss their experience but drama follows wherever they go. It's a pattern and there's a reason for that. I think she grew up in Yorba Linda? The demographics are very similar to where I grew up. There's definitely non-white people but she's probably not used to lower income non-white people with thick accents. I don't think they're even aware of their own racist tendencies.
yes, yorba linda

HE SAID TORTILLA JOES IS BETTER THAN DIN TAI FUNG!!!!!! You uncultured swine!!!!!

they probably think tortilla jo's is authentic mexican food

too bad they're scared of brown people because there are so many amazing authentic taquerias in OC

• Heart
Reactions: 25
***Screenshot Protect from Katie: Katie & Spencer broke their sublease with Adam the Woo and abruptly ruined his 2021 Thanksgiving.***
It is currently still available on YouTube. (Thank @UncleLester !)

***Screenshot Protect from Katie: Katie & Spencer broke their sublease with Adam the Woo and abruptly ruined his 2021 Thanksgiving.***

I’m just happy to be supporting you, I don’t care about the other stuff? OMG they have got to be kidding.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I noticed around the 17 min mark in the Super Besties chat that KT starts taking notes about who is in the chat. She has got to find those Tattlers!

They totally danced around the ATW saga without ever mentioning his name and sending out the hard narrative of "bad neighborhood vibes" rather than them being bad neighbors. They spent a lot of time talking about bad Anahiem areas tourists should avoid. Definitely overpay for those safe Disney-branded hotels, y'all, cause otherwise you are taking your life in your hands!

They also were asked in the regular chat about restaurants outside of Disneyland and they couldn't even come up with any, because they spend all their time in the super safe Disney bubble.

So helpful for families visiting Disneyland! You're doing your family a disservice if you're not spending $500 per night in Anaheim. GTFO with that crap! Who exactly do they think they are? They're not staying at those places unless someone else is paying, and they won't be staying there anytime soon because Checkbook Charlie has "projects" on his plate until the fall.

From the sounds of tonight's chat, Charlie has himself a bevy of beauties fighting for his nights off, so BLOB may be left doing late night drives back to Irvine's Anacrapy apts all on their own. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.