Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex is a narcissist and I know exactly how toxic a narcissist is. Mine used to tell me that I could tell the whole world about him and no one would believe me and many didn't believe me! It was frustrating and extremely upsetting. I know a few words from Chris would most likely provoke KT and she'd lose it for good and go after him! I'm sure he doesn't want to deal with that....never know though..someone may reveal some things anonymously..
I have a true crime kind of question for ya if its not too personal to answer. If it is, I completely understand. Were you able to break things off with your narcissistic ex without him becoming unhinged or did he have to say the relationship was over for you to make a clean break? I've read a lot of cases dealing with someone like this and these situations are no joke, scary real life tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's funny to me that the ONLY other vlogger who's come out in defense of BLAB is Dylan. Even then he just shared their fundraiser link. The silence is deafening.

On the flipside, David from FB made an indirect comment about Disney vloggers needing to be respectful, and both Peter and Kitra from OA have called out BLAB's hypocrisy (without naming them specifically).

Meanwhile, radio silence from all of their known cohorts, including both Magic Journeys and Brickey.

Mark my words, KT has tit on Dylan.
Didn't she threatened other people that she'd expose secrets? Paging our BLOB historian @Therealdeal 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a true crime kind of question for ya if its not too personal to answer. If it is, I completely understand. Were you able to break things off with your narcissistic ex without him becoming unhinged or did he have to say the relationship was over for you to make a clean break? I've read a lot of cases dealing with someone like this and these situations are no joke, scary real life tit.
While this has not happened to me to an extreme extent, I have a friend that is so stuck she can't see any way out. She has tried to move on but since they have children she feels she has to stay. Now her children are all young adults but they have been living out their drama for a while.

Her husband is a manipulative gaslighting ass who has no problem texting our friends, their family, and even her job copies and photos of their texts. I fear for her every day and all we can do is try to be there for her. We have offered places to stay and financial help but she won't go. She thinks he does all of this crazy tit because he really lovers her.

I also watch way too much ID Channel and am obsessed with true crime but these stories are out there cause they do happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mine was a cop. Tried to intimidate me. That’s why I am the way I am now. I take no tit and not afraid of anyone. I took back the power. Plus I kept sending him a case of Vienna Sausages to the police station. He left me alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
FE7E0BB8-E64E-4F48-B443-B7F727489345.png
Another fun YT comment liked by BLAB. Not getting political here but they shouldn’t be either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I stopped following all disney vloggers BUT OA just got a new subscriber!! Kitra and Peter deserve it for their low key shade at BLAB!
Kitra has been shading her in her stories since lockdown after KT started ranting against lockdown, masks, covid measures, etc.

Kitra's shade is subtle, classy, yet surgical.
I love that she's a total geek too. 🤓

Screenshot_20220706-215146_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They gonna give you lies today. Because it’s Wednesday. They ain’t got no jobs, and they ain’t got tit to do. Cough-cough-fib! They fuckin’ up the rotation! Cough-cough-fib!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.