Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he also know who invented water and snow?! 😂 geez, this guy is seriously so full of himself.

I'm surprised he hasn't said he met walt disney himself as a young lad! Or that he auditioned for the Mickey mouse club or some tit
Oh, he did. But that was said in private, just to KT. (The ONLY person who would truly believe it)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes and I can tell you now that he's referring to BLAB! Lol
I'm telling you, brickey is missing his golden egg opportunity here lol

I for one would pay for his stupid club 13 13 to hear this all fully unfold 😂

It's like a bravo/dateline special in the making

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OK, that's what's confusing me...the pairing of plain rice AND enchiladas ( well wanna-be in this case)...just why?
Grifters gotta carb up for Big Grift Wednesdays! Takes A LOT of energy to tell all those lies and delete all those comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
OK - so we all agree here - Tortila Joes is is some of the nastiest tit ever. It's "mexican food" for old white people scared of brown people - right?
Noted. If I find myself in that area with certain people I know where to take them now. They'll love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just gonna throw this right here that someone sent me. Her craziness level is astounding and disturbing!!
64B95534-84D8-432E-93AD-6F0678A0F887.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Every time a vlogger or literally anyone says they went to tortilla Joe's I gag. It's truly disgusting in so many ways. One of my best friends got her whole meal comped because when she was leaving she saw 2 roaches by the main entrance door.
I take it you mean …
1657148260698.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just gonna throw this right here that someone sent me. Her craziness level is astounding and disturbing!!
View attachment 1397985
Well...we know one post that won't be posted on her IG as "proof" of her being bullied.

If only stans knew who she really was.

I love all of our screenshot protection posts that KT will never use. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New Profile Picture!!!

View attachment 1397878

"god I am so amazing. I am just the greatest ever. Look at me. You see this mustache! GOD DAMN I look like Magnum PI. Look at this TASTY DISH next to me - that's right fellas - I took her away from a younger dude. I am such hot tit. You haters and trolls are nothing more than a liver spot to me."

On the last stream he digressed about being one of the first snow borders in new mexico and he designed some resort or some tit.
dad-photobombs-the-‘bomb-cyclone3.jpg

I imagine something along the lines of this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Funny how I blocked a fake troll account on Instagram (who is obviously desperate) they tweet me asking if I got kicked off Instagram (STILL THERE BOO 💋) only to go on to block me right after 🤡

39ADD10A-978E-4B5C-A0EF-5AAEED1896F2.jpeg

83A95307-E50C-4FFD-ABEE-ADE7EF2BE12E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.