Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing superchats can't fix I'm sure View attachment 883873
I just don't know what to think about this vlog. There's so much oddness to it. First off they go to Las Vegas for more boring content that they've done before there. Does he ever think to have his tires rotated and do they do car maintenance.... Was this a planned problem so that they could get sympathy?

Reactions: 6
I just don't know what to think about this vlog. There's so much oddness to it. First off they go to Las Vegas for more boring content that they've done before there. Does he ever think to have his tires rotated and do they do car maintenance.... Was this a planned problem so that they could get sympathy?
And I don't buy his continuous excuse that he doesn't know how to change a tire but he just couldn't break the lug nuts. He is so helpless and pathetic. And therefore useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This may sound sexist of me but I don't care......what man in their right mind would be ok with their GF/Spouse, etc. driving all of the time? Spence has to man the duck up and learn how to hang some curtains, change a bleeping tire and drive. Time to put on the big boy pants Spence! Maybe he likes being the woman in that relationship? To each their own.

At least they got the flat in the desert and not the rough hoods of Anaheim.

On a side note.....KARMA IS A witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been reading some of the comments on Adam's new video. Someone says how during lockdown, Adam was really looking forward to the parks reopening. Adam replies saying that he was, but it also made him realize how unimportant they are. He stills loves them, but they are unimportant. Compare that with BLAB.

Reactions: 10
They drive to Vegas without ensuring that their car is in good condition! And someone left a comment asking why Katie flips her hair to the side and it's gone! According to her, she only deletes comments that are derogatory or whatnot..they will go live soon to replenish the money they spent on the tires. 😩🙄

This may sound sexist of me but I don't care......what man in their right mind would be ok with their GF/Spouse, etc. driving all of the time? Spence has to man the duck up and learn how to hang some curtains, change a bleeping tire and drive. Time to put on the big boy pants Spence! Maybe he likes being the woman in that relationship? To each their own.

At least they got the flat in the desert and not the rough hoods of Anaheim.

On a side note.....KARMA IS A witch!
I believe they said once she drives so he can film. He films that same road trip over and over. He probably drinks in the car

While Spencer was whining about his ability to change a tire, KT was looking around like "where is my Brickey?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe they said once she drives so he can film. He films that same road trip over and over. He probably drinks in the car
I honestly don't understand it. Those are just excuses in my opinion. Any man worth his salt will take control of the damn vehicle, especially on a damn road trip. Film and edit your 2015 style travel vids at the hotel or while Ms. Cheesepuff is napping.

I just skimmed through the video......how in the duck do you let your tires get that bad? And how do you not check them before taking a road trip? Spencer is a poor excuse for a man.

Reactions: 7
Click bait for a flat tire. The bottom of the barrel content truly.
The desperation is real with these two!! They once again want sympathy! Here come the superchats from their stans! "Here's 50 bucks guys, go enjoy yourselves. You deserve a break after that horrible tire dilemma"!

Pretty sad that Spencer could not get the lug nuts loose. The AAA guy didn't seem to have a problem and those moments were conveniently edited out. Primal instincts kick in when surroundings get dangerous, if Spencer was a "protector" he would have muscled those lug nuts off, popped the spare on and hightailed it out of the pitch black desert to protect the love of his life. Clearly things are different with him.

Pathetic.

If there ever was undeniable proof that Spencer is worthless and weak, it's now. It's very clear clear he has been raised to be a nobody in life. He can tell us about Disneyland all day but he's inept at doing things in life that require common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If there ever was undeniable proof that Spencer is worthless and weak, it's now. It's very clear clear he has been raised to be a nobody in life. He can tell us about Disneyland all day but he's inept at doing things in life that require common sense.
Exactly! I just got to the end of the video and they are gorging on diner food. GROWN CHILDREN!

Pretty sad that Spencer could not get the lug nuts loose. The AAA guy didn't seem to have a problem and those moments were conveniently edited out. Primal instincts kick in when surroundings get dangerous, if Spencer was a "protector" he would have muscled those lug nuts off, popped the spare on and hightailed it out of the pitch black desert to protect the love of his life. Clearly things are different with him.

Pathetic.
He's not a protector nor a provider! Katie is dating a woman lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly! I just got to the end of the video and they are gorging on diner food. GROWN CHILDREN!
They managed to get in a healthy milkshake and fries! Oh and then of course staged the entrance to the hotel room. That made me cringe! It probably took 8 hours to drive to Vegas and they still got to the room and faked the entrance. It's as if they wanted to play this up like the fires again to play up the desperation.