Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all over the place. They move to a pricey complex, but run to malibu and now claim to have yet, another "update"!

You know when you don't like someone, everything they do or say is annoying and irritating lol .. she literally is the only person I don't like! But when you act like a total witch, you're going to have people talk about you and not like you. She will forever think she's the high school mean girl! 🙄
She was definitely the mean girl in high school. My sister-in-law went to school with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Remember......Adam is like "family". Some way to treat your "family". They rather hide in Malibu and film their BORING video.
if you’re looking for an indicator of how they treat their actual family, they took their elderly parents to an Airbnb inside an active wildfire…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Adam's video just dropped. Looks like we wont see adam and blab together in the near future. Thank god for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Woo realized how stupid BLOB is and how much they dissed him with his apartment. (Made him pay to break the lease too) Good for him on getting away from these two losers. He made it clear that doing Disneyland vids all day everyday is for losers on Youtube. Not for a grown man at 47 and being around this set of DL vloggers is a downgrade for his career and reputation. If anyone is reading this thread it's Adam and he was smart enough to realize these two disgusting slobs are the epitome of con artists, weak content, and nothing he ever wanted to be around. Dude has a good soul. Congrats Adam.

Reactions: 19
did he say that directly ?? or just like "i wont be around disneyland in the near future"
He said he wont be doing Disney content anymore in the immediate future. Also not keeping a residence in California. Sounds like he'll be traveling the country most of next year

We will probably never know exactly what happened. Hopefully at the very least we wont see blab gaining subs thru him any longer

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He said he wont be doing Disney content anymore in the immediate future. Also not keeping a residence in California. Sounds like he'll be traveling the country most of next year

We will probably never know exactly what happened. Hopefully at the very least we wont see blab gaining subs thru him any longer
Yep! No more stealing subs from Adam BLOB haha..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone asked about blab and he responded "had some good times" and that he might pop up in their videos at some point. Kinda sounds like a classy way of saying I'm done with them

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone asked about blab and he responded "had some good times" and that he might pop up in their videos at some point. Kinda sounds like a classy way of saying I'm done with them
Oh..that's very telling! "Had" some good times! Really hope he's done with those two losers!

Reactions: 10
they probably bugged him too much about getting reservations so they could film together. he gains nothing from hanging out with them though. i do miss the spencer + adam videos WITHOUT KATIE tho

Reactions: 8
Adam has made it clear how he feels about the state of the Disney parks. Hes not happy and I give him credit for stepping back and seems like he is done filming there. Blab likes to complain about disney but still show up every day looking for handouts. If you're really not happy then do something about it. You just look like fools admitting disney is screwing everyone over and you still continue to thow money at them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Spencer Emmons is truly a Coward. I expect selfish behavior from Katie… but Spencer Emmons should have been a man and told Adam the Woo that they were going to pay their slice of rent until at least the end of the year (preventing Adam from having to make a sudden cross-country trip before the holidays).

Realistically, we all know if Adam was going to have to drive cross-country (FL to CA) to get his affairs in order - he could have gotten a lot more content out of it - if not been forced to book it there by the end of month to meet the Landlord halfway on the arrangements of just forfeiting a month’s rent.

Back to Spencer Emmons being a Coward, if they just secured a new apartment in Irvine, and Disneyland videos at Christmas time do big numbers - he clearly hightailed it to Malibu to avoid Adam in person and they have been light on live streams to avoid questions about Adam.

Next LIVE Stream, there needs to be $5 super chats to keep asking about how they mismanaged this with Adam and telling them that they should help pay Adam for his expenses of his sudden trip. The short term revenue they get from the Super Chats will be offset greatly longterm when the loyal subs to Adam the Woo realized what Spencer Emmons did to them.

This is the BEST Christmas gift ever for me (Katie and Spencer Emmons nuking their bridge with Adam the Woo). Super shortsighted move.

• Heart
Reactions: 13