Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, maybe they are tired from the long hours spent organizing fund raising for the California wildfires! You know they care so deeply they had to go to Lake Tahoe to see for themselves!
🤥

Reactions: 9
I know, maybe they are tired from the long hours spent organizing fund raising for the California wildfires! You know they care so deeply they had to go to Lake Tahoe to see for themselves!
🤥
Wonder if they will ever mention it….

probably not 🙄

Reactions: 6
That last video from their Malibu shack was brutal. I can't even try anymore with these two. They just get fatter and lazier by the day. Nothing ever happens with this channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie looks at ten to fifteen years older than her actual age. This would be okay since Spencer is 17 years older. But he now also looks ten to fifteen years older than his actual age. If they keep up like this, Katie will look like Jabba the Hutt by the time she’s 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if they will ever mention it….

probably not 🙄
Theyll never bring it up because they dont need to. Their lame ass subs dont give a tit about lake tahoe..... "oh tahoe... yeah that was awful... katie and spence were so smart to get out of there" "they're so brave"
"Wait! They're live from DL for the 10th time this week!" "Omg you guys are so Amazing!"

Reactions: 5
That last video from their Malibu shack was brutal. I can't even try anymore with these two. They just get fatter and lazier by the day. Nothing ever happens with this channel.
Their channel is as stale as those cheese balls they probably still have!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their recent vlog at their Malibu place was much different than previous ones. They must be reading this thread because they seemed more calm or maybe subdued. They tried to do a little more interesting content.

Reactions: 2
i like these types of vlog. you can tell when theyre making content just for the sake of pushing out content (all their lives)

Reactions: 3
Their recent vlog at their Malibu place was much different than previous ones. They must be reading this thread because they seemed more calm or maybe subdued. They tried to do a little more interesting content.
I think you're right in regard to Old Man Spence, he seemed engaged and ready to talk about a variety of subjects but the Cheeseball with Sausage Fingers was lazy and wanted to take a fuckin' nap. She will be the death of this channel, I hope the Old Man can get out before she ruins him.

I think you're right in regard to Old Man Spence, he seemed engaged and ready to talk about a variety of subjects but the Cheeseball with Sausage Fingers was lazy and wanted to take a fuckin' nap. She will be the death of this channel, I hope the Old Man can get out before she ruins him.
I agree. She's just a spoiled, lazy, leachy, b#$ch.

Reactions: 3
Is it because I don’t like her or does KTs comparison to the rise queue and reservations make zero sense.

• Haha
They're all over the place. They move to a pricey complex, but run to malibu and now claim to have yet, another "update"!

Is it because I don’t like her or does KTs comparison to the rise queue and reservations make zero sense.
You know when you don't like someone, everything they do or say is annoying and irritating lol .. she literally is the only person I don't like! But when you act like a total witch, you're going to have people talk about you and not like you. She will forever think she's the high school mean girl! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I love when they do that fake view of them eating in the distance. They never say a word to each other. They both just miserably focus on their bowl of food all while ignoring each others presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love when they do that fake view of them eating in the distance. They never say a word to each other. They both just miserably focus on their bowl of food all while ignoring each others presence.
I've always hated that shot he does. There's no point to that shot at all. I've never understood why vloggers think people like to see them stuff their faces. Someone said that during their "cooking" stream the other night KT said that it's like "having dinner" with them live. I don't know about you all here but I have never tuned in to a Disney vlogger channel to watch them inhale food.

Reactions: 10
We all know Katie 100% reads here, but maybe Spence started too. I do believe he really wants the channel to thrive. So maybe he feels he needs to step it up since he can't rein in Katie and from what I hear, the superchats have dropped off

Reactions: 2
It's clear Spencer is the real draw for the channel. As annoying as he can be at times with repeating things, he seems like a genuinely fun kind of guy with a lot of knowledge regarding Disneyland, Hollywood, the LA area, etc. He has tons more upside to making the channel a success than she ever will because she's a one-trick pony (scream, dance, eat, mean-girl, raised in Disneyland🙄). Spencer can actually speak to the history of certain things, artistic influence, etc. If Spencer were to start a channel on his own, I would subscribe immediately and root for him. That channel's success would hinge greatly on his confidence in himself and keeping the content interesting and meaningful but I think the potential is 100x what it is now with the dead weight of KT dragging him down. Just my humble opinion.

Reactions: 13