Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they were clearly running away from Adam. Malibu wasn't far enough I guess, so they promptly went to Vegas to get away from their responsibilities in Anaheim. And who goes to Vegas for Thanksgiving? If they end up in Vegas for Thanksgiving it's very clear that they have no friends or family at this point who want to be around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The damage to Spencers reputation as a man at this point is irreparable. He was mumbling almost to himself and repeating that he was somebody once before. In a galaxy far away maybe.
Does Katie still have her car?
Was wondering the same! I know Spence used to drive a hooptie Mercedes and Katie had her own car. Looks like they're always in Spence's car. I also have no idea when he got the Mercedes they're driving now!

Reactions: 5
And they were clearly running away from Adam. Malibu wasn't far enough I guess, so they promptly went to Vegas to get away from their responsibilities in Anaheim. And who goes to Vegas for Thanksgiving? If they end up in Vegas for Thanksgiving it's very clear that they have no friends or family at this point who want to be around them.
Not enough content in Malibu I guess. Free rooms and cheap food in vegas. Lots of shiny and sparkly things to point the camera at.... perfect.

Reactions: 5
It is clear to me that KT hates being in Malibu. She can barely stay 1 night. They've been there for 1 night in the last 2-3 months.

I think KT is frowned upon in Malibu. She's clearly from somewhere else when she's up there, and her personal appearance is something I think puts pressure on her in that environment.

Reactions: 6
Their stans are literally assisting them with two separate rents, and a new car..not to mention groceries and theme park junk food! And countless other miscellaneous expenses! They need to be exposed!
Someone should create a video for YouTube BLAB…EXPOSED!

Reactions: 10
Wow the dramatics in that video… do they even know what other people in the world are dealing with right now? The seriousness and gravity that they were describing getting a flat tire on the way to their next nonstop vacation and expect people to feel sorry for them? (But somehow, people do!) Ugh my stomach just literally feels sick thinking about it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can they think it’s OK to be like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It is clear to me that KT hates being in Malibu. She can barely stay 1 night. They've been there for 1 night in the last 2-3 months.

I think KT is frowned upon in Malibu. She's clearly from somewhere else when she's up there, and her personal appearance is something I think puts pressure on her in that environment.
I think they had intentions on vlogging from malibu for a week or so. I'm sure it sounded good back when they knew they weren't gonna be able to go to DL. Vegas is clearly out of desperation. I'm sure Katie loves talking about Malibu way more than being there.

Reactions: 4
Wow the dramatics in that video… do they even know what other people in the world are dealing with right now? The seriousness and gravity that they were describing getting a flat tire on the way to their next nonstop vacation and expect people to feel sorry for them? (But somehow, people do!) Ugh my stomach just literally feels sick thinking about it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can they think it’s OK to be like this?
Agreed 100%. That pitiful staged walk into the hotel room and saying “we made it but it was a tough road” or some tit shows just how out of touch and ghetto they truly are. They are so bad at vlogging that signal boosting from major YT vloggers doesn’t even work.

Reactions: 7
Even in this situation they managed to not even acknowledge any responsibility of maintaining a safe vehicle. They instead blamed the Ocean and even the Mercedes itself! This wasn't about the tires falling apart due to neglect.. Nope. They made it about the tools and the lug nuts. Total losers.

This may sound sexist of me but I don't care......what man in their right mind would be ok with their GF/Spouse, etc. driving all of the time? Spence has to man the duck up and learn how to hang some curtains, change a bleeping tire and drive. Time to put on the big boy pants Spence! Maybe he likes being the woman in that relationship? To each their own.

At least they got the flat in the desert and not the rough hoods of Anaheim.

On a side note.....KARMA IS A witch!
What real man can't change a tired what a pussy...Karma ...

Vargas again yup nothing orio....same BS

He's not a protector nor a provider! Katie is dating a woman lol
Hahah yup pussy he is........

They are just running away from adam

What real man can't change a tired what a pussy...Karma ...

Vargas again yup nothing orio....same BS

Hahah yup pussy he is........

They are just running away from adam
I mean if Adam is your friend "famil' wouldn't you want to hang out with him ?

Last edited:
This may sound sexist of me but I don't care......what man in their right mind would be ok with their GF/Spouse, etc. driving all of the time? Spence has to man the duck up and learn how to hang some curtains, change a bleeping tire and drive. Time to put on the big boy pants Spence! Maybe he likes being the woman in that relationship? To each their own.

At least they got the flat in the desert and not the rough hoods of Anaheim.

On a side note.....KARMA IS A witch!
great point. I’m a female and my husband has basically driven since we’ve been together. Over 20 years. It seems like Spencer is a bit spoiled. He lets KT wear the pants, and run all over him and his channel. I agree with your previous posts about him being interesting on his own. I used to comment on the channel how I really enjoyed the Spencer solo content…they don’t listen to constructive criticism.

Oh man. I'm dying.

Spence: I'm going to lecture you guys about how dangerous a tire like this can be, we could die for heavens sake!

...yet you're over 50 and let your tires get like that? Holy tit. You guys are wrong, they are 100% entertainment. Please keep doing what you're doing BLAB.

I'm glad his folks pay for AAA. They almost died!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Was wondering the same! I know Spence used to drive a hooptie Mercedes and Katie had her own car. Looks like they're always in Spence's car. I also have no idea when he got the Mercedes they're driving now!
Most likely his mommy passed it on to him when she got a new car. Her prodigy Spencer is one Go Fund Me Super Chat away from poverty. Lazy and entitled and very dim in the brain. Pretty bad when your “retirement plan” involves the death of your dear relative.

If they were just a wee-bit smarter (than just plain old stupid), they would have realized a "travel channel" vlog about fixing a flat would have be a great piece of content and extremely educational IRL situations. But not BLOB. They saw that tool kit and it was just too much to handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Most likely his mommy passed it on to him when she got a new car. Her prodigy Spencer is one Go Fund Me Super Chat away from poverty. Lazy and entitled and very dim in the brain. Pretty bad when your “retirement plan” involves the death of your dear relative.
I thought the same. His mommy must've passed it on to him! He was driving a hooptie for the longest time and every so often someone would comment about it haha..Katie must've been like, " I cannot be seen in this old car, it doesn't align with the arrogant witch that I am".

Last edited:
  • Haha
If they were just a wee-bit smarter (than just plain old stupid), they would have realized a "travel channel" vlog about fixing a flat would have be a great piece of content and extremely educational IRL situations. But not BLOB. They saw that tool kit and it was just too much to handle.
Great point!