Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's clear Spencer is the real draw for the channel. As annoying as he can be at times with repeating things, he seems like a genuinely fun kind of guy with a lot of knowledge regarding Disneyland, Hollywood, the LA area, etc. He has tons more upside to making the channel a success than she ever will because she's a one-trick pony (scream, dance, eat, mean-girl, raised in Disneyland🙄). Spencer can actually speak to the history of certain things, artistic influence, etc. If Spencer were to start a channel on his own, I would subscribe immediately and root for him. That channel's success would hinge greatly on his confidence in himself and keeping the content interesting and meaningful but I think the potential is 100x what it is now with the dead weight of KT dragging him down. Just my humble opinion.
Because I got to actually know him personally, I know for a fact that he doesn't feel confident enough to drive the channel to success on his own. He actually said he needs KT's audience. If he worked on his confidence and believed in himself, he could potentially do ok by himself. He needs his own personality to shine and not adopt the personalities of others as well.

Reactions: 15
They just moved to Irvine. Why are they back at Malibu? Are they afraid they might run into Adam if they went to the parks now?

Because I got to actually know him personally, I know for a fact that he doesn't feel confident enough to drive the channel to success on his own. He actually said he needs KT's audience. If he worked on his confidence and believed in himself, he could potentially do ok by himself. He needs his own personality to shine and not adopt the personalities of others as well.
I viewed the videos he did by himself when they split in March/April 2018. Honestly, he came across quite well. Of course, from all the stuff i've read here about him, I don't think be able watch him if he went on his own.

Reactions: 8
They just moved to Irvine. Why are they back at Malibu? Are they afraid they might run into Adam if they went to the parks now?

I viewed the videos he did by himself when they split in March/April 2018. Honestly, he came across quite well. Of course, from all the stuff i've read here about him, I don't think be able watch him if he went on his own.
Yea. After getting to know him, I very much doubt I'd support him even if he ventured out on his own again for whatever reason. There's absolutely no reason for me to support that channel. A lot of people eventually figure out that something is not right about them and unsubscribe, but at the same time, they gain new subscribers who know nothing. They'll keep up their charade for as long as they can I guess.

Reactions: 7
Pretty obvious they were scared and ran away from being anywhere near Adam in the OC.
So wait you just move in to a new place probably haven't unpacked everything then you head out to Malibu, would you want to enjoy your new place...they are so wired.......bit like everyone said they are afraid to run into Adam...f them

So wait you just move in to a new place probably haven't unpacked everything then you head out to Malibu, would you want to enjoy your new place...they are so wired.......bit like everyone said they are afraid to run into Adam...f them
Didn't even stick around to help Adam get rid of any of the old stuff they used or help clean up any of the mess they probably left behind. The Woo is out selling his refrigerator for cash and Spencer and KT are out eating on camera 50 miles away. Very telling about these 2 losers.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

When they split up I continued to watch and stopped following KT on IG. I didn't mind him on his own, but it was clear at times he was nervous. It seemed like most of the viewers were supporting him and stuck around. I think if they split now, it would be over unless Spence started acting his age and did informative videos etc. But I can not see a KT channel making it. Really it's her who needs him

Reactions: 9
Didn't even stick around to help Adam get rid of any of the old stuff they used or help clean up any of the mess they probably left behind. The Woo is out selling his refrigerator for cash and Spencer and KT are out eating on camera 50 miles away. Very telling about these 2 losers.
Remember......Adam is like "family". Some way to treat your "family". They rather hide in Malibu and film their BORING video.

After he'd post a vid he always asked me if he did ok. I'd just tell him to be himself, but he still imitates Adam and Justin..and now Brickey too it looks like it.

Maybe they went back to Malibu because those street gangs followed them to Irvine. I wouldn't be surprised if they left because they were so exhausted and overwhelmed with moving. They probably left a long to-do list for the parents to complete while they retreat to Malibu because moving was too much for them to handle. Prayers for Katie and Spence during this difficult transition 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He speaks well, he can rattle off facts/tidbits, he has a good sense of humor and is likeable when he exhibits his humble side. Her “bratty” influence on him makes him unlikeable due to the smugness and fakeness that permeates of off them straight into the camera.

Not to mention how downright disrespectful she is to him when she cuts him off mid-thought or mid-sentence. They can explain that tit or play it off any way they want, it’s PURE disrespect to him. No other way about it.

At the end of the day it’s all about Balls. Her balls are bigger than his right now and it’s steering the channel off of a big cliff.

Reactions: 13
I feel so bad for them....being locked down in a beachfront home in Malibu. They are truly the bravest most inspirational YouTubers ever!

🤮🤮🤮 Oh Puh-leeze

He speaks well, he can rattle off facts/tidbits, he has a good sense of humor and is likeable when he exhibits his humble side. Her “bratty” influence on him makes him unlikeable due to the smugness and fakeness that permeates of off them straight into the camera.

Not to mention how downright disrespectful she is to him when she cuts him off mid-thought or mid-sentence. They can explain that tit or play it off any way they want, it’s PURE disrespect to him. No other way about it.

At the end of the day it’s all about Balls. Her balls are bigger than his right now and it’s steering the channel off of a big cliff.
I love this kooky comment on their Malibu Mart video lolView attachment 882495
Saw that comment and you are correct about Katie's balls being bigger than his! It's evident.

Reactions: 3
The Adam thing may be a red herring. To this day, it’s all speculation. They may have approached Adam with the a need to switch places earlier than agreed upon and Adam thought it was good enough time to downsize, albeit unexpected.

I don’t see any real smoke to this Adam/BLOB dumpster fire everyone’s talking about. As far as them not helping Adam empty his place…do you really think these two would go out of their way to help anyone? They can’t even hang their own
fuckin curtains.