Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else picturing the poor AAA guy jacking up the car with both of their lazy asses in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think KT was starting to worry that she might have to eat some of the frosting under her nails that she saved for moments like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are staying at Park MGM (confirmed).

Should we send a bottle of wine to the room (that only Spencer can enjoy) from the Tattle.Life community?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus, he’s telling us all what can happen with a blown tire. Shut up when you don’t have anything to say Spencer. What a pathetic tool. Play by play over a bad tire. I’m embarrassed for them. Deferred maintenance. God, I hope they packed cheese balls.

Hes worried about the lug nuts being right, he’s too stupid to know you use the lug nuts that were already in the wheel. He’s worthless.

Isn’t karma great? They run away from Adam instead of taking some responsibility and helping take care of the situation they created and they get a flat tire. Thanks karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blame this on old man Spence. Driving around on bald tires. He should know better.

1637702875818.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For the record at the 1:45 mark, I am not saying the two of them definitely set that Norco fire.

I am just saying it wouldn’t surprised me if they staged it - with both Spencer’s stagehand experience and the way they staged the entrance into their hotel room.

Just something for arson investigators to think about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That tire has never been rotated in it's life. Pure negligence. They should be thankful they didn't get in an accident over irresponsible oversight. Sad.

Reactions: 7
They managed to get in a healthy milkshake and fries! Oh and then of course staged the entrance to the hotel room. That made me cringe! It probably took 8 hours to drive to Vegas and they still got to the room and faked the entrance. It's as if they wanted to play this up like the fires again to play up the desperation.
My feelings and thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 4
Yea that room entrance staging was so lame and NOT on par with the mood of the video, etc. The camera couldn't even focus properly. This guy is so bad at editing for someone that makes bleeping videos every day. Pure laziness when you get worse at doing what you do every day.

Somewhere Henry is REALLY glad he skipped this trip. Bad enough HE would have been changing the tire but no doubt Spencer would have been in his face with the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no! What calamity will befall these two next?!? The melodrama with these two is off the charts. Loved how Spencer had to keep repeating to himself that he can do manly things, like change a tire! It’s the bolts that are frozen, cuz the ocean! Plus erosion, plus rust, yeah that’s it! Clearly Spencer is aware of his Beta Male status as he is probably keeping up with the posts here… Talk about insecurities… this “man” can’t even hang curtains by himself lol 😂 it’s ok Spence, ya got big ol Alpha Katie to help you figure out that man stuff. Her meaty paws could have slid those bolts off in mere seconds 😉

• Haha
The damage to Spencers reputation as a man at this point is irreparable. He was mumbling almost to himself and repeating that he was somebody once before. In a galaxy far away maybe.