Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this as a suggestion for a new Adam the Woo thread: 😂

Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Welcome, (non) foolish mortals, to the Best "Worst" Life and Beyond Thread #4.
Kindly step all the way in please, and make room for everyone. There’s no turning back now...

Together we'll discuss the grim adulterous life of Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower. The two Disneyland gypsies who are as notorious for their panhandling in the park, as they are for looking like burros eating a daily diet of churros.

Our conversation continues with more frightening sights, where you might see photos of these two fools, as they do nothing right. Or as they appear in their most corruptible and mortal state.. all with another gross order of gray stuff whipped up on a plate. With reminders of their delightfully unlivable and miserable existence, they go live daily to scam their fans in front of Rise of the Resistance. If that doesn't work then they'll look more and more beat as they announce endless channel changes from their new luxury Irvine retreat. Every story of Spencer and Katie features wall-to-wall creeps. And don't be frightened by the sight of Spencer dressed like a 55 year old Peep.

(So) If you would like to join our jamboree,
There’s a simple rule that’s compulsory.
The sad BLAB mortals foolishly pay their daily token fee;
But Rest In Peace BLAB, because here: THE HAUNTING's FREE.

So hurry back, we would like your company.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The "fighting gangs & Pajama Day" is just so BLAB. They probably like that part 🤣
Fending off or fighting the neighborhood street gangs in their Disney pajamas was their thing when living in Adam's place! Good thing they're out of that very dangerous neighborhood and now living safely at the Anacapa! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Kindly step all the way in please, and make room for everyone. There’s no turning back now...

Together we'll discuss the grim adulterous life of Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower. The two Disneyland gypsies who are as notorious for their panhandling in the park, as they are for looking like burros eating a daily diet of churros.

Our conversation continues with more frightening sights, where you might see photos of these two fools, as they do nothing right. Or as they appear in their most corruptible and mortal state.. all with another gross order of gray stuff whipped up on a plate. With reminders of their delightfully unlivable and miserable existence, they go live daily to scam their fans in front of Rise of the Resistance. If that doesn't work then they'll look more and more beat as they announce endless channel changes from their new luxury Irvine retreat. Every story of Spencer and Katie features wall-to-wall creeps. And don't be frightened by the sight of Spencer dressed like a 55 year old Peep.

So very awesome and spot on!

Reactions: 9

AMAZING! 😉

Reactions: 11
Fending off or fighting the neighborhood street gangs in their Disney pajamas was their thing when living in Adam's place! Good thing they're out of that very dangerous neighborhood and now living safely at the Anacapa! 🙄
I would think they would carry a lightsaber and their pajamas when going outside the old apartment to fight off the street games

• Haha
Why are they ALWAYS so exhausted every stream??? I mean all they do is sit online booking reservations all-day and hanging out eating at Disney. Sprinkle in the occasional trip to the post office and Target and that's pretty much it. That whole "we're so tired from moving" story is wearing thin. Time to come up with a new excuse.

Why was Slockbower trying to be coy about the Anacapa apts having fireplaces?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why are they ALWAYS so exhausted every stream??? I mean all they do is sit online booking reservations all-day and hanging out eating at Disney. Sprinkle in the occasional trip to the post office and Target and that's pretty much it. That whole "we're so tired from moving" story is wearing thin. Time to come up with a new excuse.

Yea. That excuse is getting old. Someone asked about holiday BLAB merch and she said they don't know if they will offer it because they have personal lives and can only do so much..oh and of course added that the move hasn't allowed for much as well. I had to laugh at the "personal lives" part. Napping and eating cheese balls when not at Disneyland or livestreaming for money is what I think she meant by 'personal lives'! Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Back when I followed her on IG, Katie would post on her stories either about how exhausted she was or how glorious her four hour nap was. I started to see it as just another way to get attention. Later I thought she went on about her naps to annoy her haters who wondered why she was so exhausted

Reactions: 7
Back when I followed her on IG, Katie would post on her stories either about how exhausted she was or how glorious her four hour nap was. I started to see it as just another way to get attention. Later I thought she went on about her naps to annoy her haters who wondered why she was so exhausted
Well when you eat like garbage and the only exercise you get is walking around Disney, you’re gonna probably be tired all the time.

Well when you eat like garbage and the only exercise you get is walking around Disney, you’re gonna probably be tired all the time.
Did anyone else notice how much salt she puts in everything she cooks! I couldn't believe it on that last cooking vlog they did.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice how much salt she puts in everything she cooks! I couldn't believe it on that last cooking vlog they did.
I think one of those cooking livestreams is coming up again soon! Her stans suggest that she start a cookbook! Yikes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe the excessive salt she uses to cook has contributed to her sausage fingers complete with press on nails!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BLAB looked horrible on their money grubbing livestream yesterday. Looks like she literally rolled out of bed. She didn't even brush her fried hair......she kept running her fingers through it to try to smooth it out. No bra and she kept a pillow in front of her to block the view. How desperate do they need the money that they can't look presentable if they know they are going live? I will give her credit......she had time to draw on her clown eyebrows!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BLAB looked horrible on their money grubbing livestream yesterday. Looks like she literally rolled out of bed. She didn't even brush her fried hair......she kept running her fingers through it to try to smooth it out. No bra and she kept a pillow in front of her to block the view. How desperate do they need the money that they can't look presentable if they know they are going live? I will give her credit......she had time to draw on her clown eyebrows!!!!
Yes that really is a no no for me! Not looking presentable speaks volumes about how much they care about their channel and viewers! But as usual, they want to be the first to cover any and all news even if they look like total slobs! Bet they still think that sitting on the couch in comfortable clothes and pillows on their laps is hard work!
"Do you guys know the amount of effort it took to walk from my bed to the couch?". -Katie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10