Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Welcome, (non) foolish mortals, to the Best "Worst" Life and Beyond Thread #4.
Kindly step all the way in please, and make room for everyone. There’s no turning back now...

Together we'll discuss the grim adulterous life of Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower. The two Disneyland gypsies who are as notorious for their panhandling in the park, as they are for looking like burros eating a daily diet of churros.

Our conversation continues with more frightening sights, where you might see photos of these two fools, as they do nothing right. Or as they appear in their most corruptible and mortal state.. all with another gross order of gray stuff whipped up on a plate. With reminders of their delightfully unlivable and miserable existence, they go live daily to scam their fans in front of Rise of the Resistance. If that doesn't work then they'll look more and more beat as they announce endless channel changes from their new luxury Irvine retreat. Every story of Spencer and Katie features wall-to-wall creeps. And don't be frightened by the sight of Spencer dressed like a 55 year old Peep.

(So) If you would like to join our jamboree,
There’s a simple rule that’s compulsory.
The sad BLAB mortals foolishly pay their daily token fee;
But Rest In Peace BLAB, because here: THE HAUNTING's FREE.

So hurry back, we would like your company.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
They always talk about how busy they are, and it makes me wonder what their schedule is really like. They clearly put minimal effort into the video edits or brainstorming for new ideas, and by the look of their live streams from home, they do them haphazardly, wearing whatever they slept in the night before.

My guess:

11:00am: KT wakes up and deletes negative Youtube comments and eats. Spencer pretends to sleep so he doesn’t have to deal with her.

12:00pm: KT goes back to sleep.

12:15pm: Spencer gets up, asks himself what exactly he is doing with his life, cracks open a 6 pack, and stares at the wall for 3 hours.

3:00pm: KT wakes up and washes last night’s mega-brows off her face. Spencer hears the thud of her getting out of bed, grabs his laptop, and quickly jumps to the table to pretend like he’s working on editing videos as she walks in.

3:15pm: They eat, argue, and try to come up with something to do for a live stream. Maybe film a visit to Baskin Robbins or that 5-star 100% authentic-Mexican Tortilla Jo’s restaurant everyone is raving about? KT gets distracted deleting negative comments off of Youtube.

4:00pm: They are too tired to shower, change their clothes, or get out of the house so they just sit there and sulk at the opposite ends of the couch, both wearing sunglasses. Spence gets a few more beers.

5:00pm: They laugh as they order 3 pizzas (and a salad of course) using Pixar Charlie’s credit card info that Spence swiped one time while KT was giving Charlie googly-eyes and licking her lips. While Spencer is ordering the pizza, he notices a few popups on KT’s phone from Brickey, sending what appears to be eggplant and squirt emoji’s. A single tear falls down Spencer’s cheek as he remembers that just a few short years ago, it was him sending KT the dick pics.

6:00pm: Pizza time. Spence is 3-sheets to the wind at this point and is way too tired to even film themselves stuffing their faces and saying how AMAZING Pizza Hut is. KT continues to delete negative comments and ignores her lonely viewer’s questions on Youtube as usual.

7:00pm: They hear a strange noise from the guest bedroom. It appears they forgot KT’s stepdad was in there painting the night before because Spencer had no idea how to do it. I mean he HAS painted before, and he’s buddies with ol’ Sherwin Williams, (or Sher-Willy as all the kids call him these days) but he had to spend last night driving to Malibu to pester his mom for his allowance so he didn’t have time to paint. At some point it appears KT’s stepdad must have fallen off the ladder and is now just waking up from a concussion. Spence tries to lift him up, but can’t so they just have to sit there and stare as KT’s poor stepdad mutters under his breath: “A real man would have been able to pick me up and help me off the ground… fucking schmuck!”

8:00pm: They argue more about what they are going to say during their live stream. The argument goes nowhere and they decide to just jump on camera and wing it. They both have not showered in 3 days and are wearing lint-covered black ill-fitting shirts, but that’s OK, they are too busy and working too hard to clean-up. KT’s mega-brows seem to be on vacation and Gramps is wearing his dandruff covered Mickey shirt and hat that only a 15-year-old would wear. They ramble on for 45 minutes about nothing interesting and hint that there may be some surprises in store for the

8:50pm: KT heads off to bed and spend, eating cookies and spends more time deleting negative comments and still ignores her “fans”.

9:30pm: Spencer stares at a $1500 bill for 4 new tires and cries himself to sleep at the kitchen table. He thought for sure the tire balding episode would have brought in more than 26 bucks in sympathy super-chats…. Meanwhile just before she dozes off for the night, KT sends her husband and Brickey a few X’s and O’s and heart emoji’s as she drifts into a chocolate-covered dreamland. It’s been a tough day.

Just a guess though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Out of all the things I'm thankful for, I'm thankful that I'm not the only one who sees BLABS true colors! 😁 There was a time when I thought I was! I would wonder why most people didn't see or know what I did! I would think that everyone's intuition was failing them. Lol..
You guys make me laugh daily and I'm glad this community has common sense and nobody here lacks the ability to be a good judge of character. Can't say the same for BLABS stans! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22

UncleLester

VIP Member
Here’s an interesting reply to Katie’s comment on Adam’s video today (notice she had time to reply in comment to his video but can’t give the same courtesy to those that reply to her):

06F6D362-463F-4C0F-A08C-22062B95AAB5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Meanwhile, Fresh Baked is sending out postcards to all their patreons today!

BLAB still thinks that having late night 'couch lives', eating junk food, portraying to be someone they're not, and complaining about Disney is going to drive their channel to success!
These threads are more entertaining than their channel! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Longtime lurker, first time commenter. I made an account tonight to be able to commiserate with those who can’t handle it when BLAB set up their camera on another table and point it at themselves as if we’re in the restaurant looking at them. Idk why but every time they do one of those, I cringe.

And omg that extended shot of KT slurping the ramen behind the drink Grandpa Spence was showing off?? I died.

• Haha
  • Sick

OutofScope

VIP Member
Saw this as a suggestion for a new Adam the Woo thread: 😂

Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

• Haha

Pixar Carlos

Indirectly found out about this website through KTTheDisneyBear's "Ask Me A Question" IG segment yesterday.

Shame on ALL OF YOU for "pages and pages" of gossip and lies about Mr. Spencer and Mrs. Katie!

Just Kidding! I don't like them either!

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
A Confused Pixar Charlie at Grand Californian Front Desk at 8AM on Monday:

"It says I have a $184 Room Charge at Trader Sam's BUT I DID NOT EAT AT TRADER SAM'S. This must be a clerical error?!?!?!?"

Grand Californian Front Desk Clerk:

"Are you sure you didn't have six cocktails with three being non-alcoholic but high calorie and the Carbs Carbs Carbs Appetizer Platter?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

shadee91762

VIP Member
To sign up for Brickey's Club 1313 membership,here are the options. In the words of BLOB...............AMAZING.

View attachment 916108
Who would pay any amount of money to listen to this yutz bitch and cry about everything Disney does when there are 25 other channels that bitch and cry about everything Disney does for free!?

Would not surprise me to learn Spencer has Covid-19 and is spreading it around Mammoth.
You mean that surprise illness that developed while en route to mammoth? (Allegedly) It's possible it could be the old C19 as the kids are calling it these days, but it also could just be that he's old and tired.

• Haha

linniemaby

Chatty Member
If stuffing her face at Disney and having her boyfriend film and edit everything is HARDER than her previous NURSING job, then please tell me where she worked, because as I am a nurse, I would be happy to apply. It must be the easiest nursing job ever if stuffing churros in your mouth is harder. 😂😂😂

There are some YouTubers who work very hard. They come up with new ideas. They film and edit daily and perfect their “filmmaking” craft. She and Spence are not those people. 😂 I do think it’s probably a chore for Spencer as simply filming all day and then sitting home and editing a video are tedious. But she does none of that. She eats, laughs like a maniac, touches merchandise with her raw meat filled press on nails… and says it’s the hardest thing she’s done?
SERIOUSLY. What a slap in the face of all the nurses who have worked over the past 2 years. My spouse has PTSD from working covid units but suuuuure YouTube is SO HARD

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
The Woo realized how stupid BLOB is and how much they dissed him with his apartment. (Made him pay to break the lease too) Good for him on getting away from these two losers. He made it clear that doing Disneyland vids all day everyday is for losers on Youtube. Not for a grown man at 47 and being around this set of DL vloggers is a downgrade for his career and reputation. If anyone is reading this thread it's Adam and he was smart enough to realize these two disgusting slobs are the epitome of con artists, weak content, and nothing he ever wanted to be around. Dude has a good soul. Congrats Adam.

Evil Texan

VIP Member
How can someone grow up in SoCal and not be a car person? Rotate/balance and alignment, Spence. Basic shit everyone does. I'm willing to bet that poor car still has the original oil.

Then there's this piece of shit ...

1637760727461.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
I reported the invasion of privacy of the woman at the fireplace to Youtube and Disney. I recommend you all do the same. Bye KT and Spencer.

• Heart

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
That actually would be hilarious if BLOB never lived with 'A. Woo', but instead worshiped him so much that they bought everything from couches to coffee makers to perfectly recreate his place as their 'home'! LOLOLOL!

• Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
It's so nice to see BLOB not getting reservations to DL. So many fans and families able to truly enjoy the park without these two losers destroying the magic for the others who worked so hard to make it happen.