Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@GossBoss Sorry to read about your Dad passing away! ❤

She is tired due to poor nutrition. She needs to nourish her body. She will be lacking in nutrients if she is that tired from doing sweet FA!

Shes annoyed me today with how tired she is. I'm working so much this week. I'm tired yet I've not taken to Insta to tell my followers. Its life Becky! Stop with all the woe is me!
I thought god help her if she ever got a proper job 🙄😂

Becky is the saviour of all those people who look forward to her morning stories.... straight from bed, yawning, sleep in her eyes, matted/greasy hair, thick mouth and drooping spaniels ears.... 🤮

Alright Beggy, we believe you.... 🥴

She seems to live for the gram.... doing all the things she does purely for content. The only "friends" are those alcoholics up the road, but I doubt she has real, genuine friends. All the tit she buys and plans for is to keep her going and to keep her page running because she cannot sit still and do nothing.
Even they don’t seem to be bothering with her anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And the main reason she couldn't stay off instagram today is she wouldn't have made herself any money, hence the swipe up for the chair sashes as soon as she walks through the front door.
She hasn't had a shower, got changed or even had anything to eat or drink before she declares her #ad...

See, this is why she is bleeping unbelievable!!!

Reactions: 20
Imagine how hard your day must be dishing out 2p’s 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘needing’ a glass of wine? If working part time at minimum wage is so stressful and exhausting........why not give it up if you’re so financially comfortable?

she will earn below the tax threshold and always will have done. She needs reported for her undeclared insta earnings and gifts .......Imagine being 40+ and never have paid any tax 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
And greedy. I remember when those sleighs from Hobbycraft were available last Christmas. How many did she have? 3!!! Why 3? Just make sure that no one else gets them. Greedy cow

Reactions: 7
I literally came on to say the same thing. She has got home, saw her parcel ripped it open and decided to film it to earn some more ££. That is exactly the reason she couldn't stay off today. She is very greedy!

The first thing I do when I come home from work is put the kettle on! 🤣 then I'll get change and shower then depending if I'm on a day or evening shift it's either cook tea or go to bed 🤣 not run straight to Insta to promote my latest bit of tat! 🤣 why does she need all this rubbish!! 😳 she's seen it and been on and ordered more. Never seen anything like it!

Reactions: 10
Imagine how hard your day must be dishing out 2p’s 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘needing’ a glass of wine? If working part time at minimum wage is so stressful and exhausting........why not give it up if you’re so financially comfortable?

she will earn below the tax threshold and always will have done. She needs reported for her undeclared insta earnings and gifts .......Imagine being 40+ and never have paid any tax 🤷🏼‍♀️
She probably could give up work if she didn't spend so much money on stuff in B&M etc that she often admits she doesn't even need.....but then she's incapable of not spending money so a vicious circle I suppose!

Reactions: 6
When I get in from work the first thing I do is put my clothes in to wash, shower and if I’ve had any parcels I spray it within an inch of its life!

plus didn’t she buy loads of the Rolls of that stuff for her trees a few weeks back.

Reactions: 11
What the hell is with all these insta idiots thinking people need to see them!!! So full of themselves, one of Beckys idols I'm guessing 🙄
20200905_115221.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell is with all these insta idiots thinking people need to see them!!! So full of themselves, one of Beckys idols I'm guessing 🙄View attachment 234121
Wut? 😑

That woman is the definition of chav.... 🤮

I'm assuming "dirty stick" is a slang term for cigarette? 🙄

When I get in from work the first thing I do is put my clothes in to wash, shower and if I’ve had any parcels I spray it within an inch of its life!

plus didn’t she buy loads of the Rolls of that stuff for her trees a few weeks back.
I get in, go straight upstairs and get changed, then have a wash. I only use my phone once I've washed and changed, and I wipe it over as I've been using it outside throughout the day. She's been dishing out 2 pences and dealing with god knows what all shift and probably doesn't wash once coming in straight away. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The only time Jason and her leave the house together is to drink

Reactions: 16
What the hell is with all these insta idiots thinking people need to see them!!! So full of themselves, one of Beckys idols I'm guessing 🙄View attachment 234121
They’re all at it today. I saw Mrs Miller bigging herself up like Beggy and others. They’re such narcissistic types of people. I think Instagram blows people’s egos into orbit. Such high opinions of themselves.

Why is she shouting?
Because she’s high on life right now😃 The woman needs to be on a mood stabiliser and to calm the fk down.

I‘m not being rude to people with bipolar by the way, my sister and brother both have bi polar. At least they got help.

Reactions: 7
What's all this digital detox about anyways?
Imagine before social media, calling everyone you know on the landline to tell them you aren't using your phone for the next 24 hrs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.