Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badaboom

VIP Member
When my sons had their braces removed and were fitted with clear retainers, they couldn’t speak properly for a couple of days until they got used to them so we might get a couple of days of peace. Either that or she will come on lisping and spitting regardless

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Rainbowsandglitter

Let's be honest, Jason could have got a £200k pay out and ole flipper feet would have had it spent before it even hit the bank.
She lives for money & material objects. Look at her lockdown memories each one only consisted of what she'd spent money on or of her drinking.

I wrote in a scrap book about Lockdown and corona virus to give to my grandchildren when they're older. It has cards and pictures they sent me, it has the letter from Boris in it and newspaper cuttings, even pics I captured of us on facetime together.

When does Beggy ever doing anything for Eliza, all she ever thinks about is herself and her content. I am so proud that my two gorgeous grandbabies will always have memories of the times that we couldn't be together as a family.
That's worth more than a new shed or a new pair of trainers.

Some things in life are priceless ❤
This! Everything you’ve said. Nailed it!! I very much doubt she sees Eliza these days. I think her son holds beggy in contempt and rightly so. When I first had kids my parents were always wanting them to take out or for sleep overs. Beggy is on Instagram too much to care for a baby .
also on a tangent. Did I see she’s getting new units in her walk in wardrobe which is basically a box bedroom. She’s so wasteful. She single handedly, I’m convinced could cause global warming.
they’re the type of family who on holiday youd avoid.. that have chips with everything and celebrate that there’s an English pub on the holiday, lairy common drunk, the type who wear football shirts. If they were American they’d be absolute inbred redneck hillbillies living in the sticks. I’m agog at how many middle aged women go on Instagram wanting fame 🙄 I’d say beggy is infamous for being greedy but she’s never going to be famous outside of Instagram, she should stick with what she knows, counting out pennies in the amusements

• Haha
  • Heart

Anniefannie

Just talking about Eliza if her son is concerned about Insta and his daughter Wouldn’t you think she would give up Insta a bit to spend time with Eliza ... they could have days out when she babysat sleepovers and holidays away ... but no Becky chooses to continue daily with Insta and forfeits this family time ... how desperately sad is that ... I just cannot understand how she can have no interaction with her grandchild and all she has to look forward to is a HB or BM trip
I’ve unfollowed her I just can’t listen to a grown woman bleat on about Christmas when there is so much uncertainty regarding lockdowns ,job losses,loosing loved ones etc. She will regret so much time being spent talking to a phone when her granddaughter doesn’t even know who she is.Her son doesn’t seem to even bother with her anymore she very rarely speaks about him it’s all brookblessher and what they have bought the last straw for me was the dress being pulled up to reveal the cycling shorts and a flash of her saggy stomach it made me heave🤢also the smug look on her face all the time and the boofing her hair with her spade hands.I have really gone off Instagram it’s so false and misleading, everyone competing who’s the best influencer My daughters would disown me if I behaved the way she does

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Thread suggestion....

Beckyhomesweethome #33 Listening to Christmas songs in September, she's making us want to stick our heads in a blender.

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How much sugary crap do they eat?
It's all cereal bars, biscuits & sweets.
Where is the fruit & vegetables?
I have to fill our fruit bowl every couple of days as I'm half woman / half apple 😂😂

The only fruit in that house is the plastic apples in that humongous, tacky glass she has on the window sill in her kitchen.
Wacky bitch!!

• Haha

Anon212706

Imagine being so absorbed by social media that it runs your life. I never see any of them actually go out and do anything worth while. Their versions of days out are going shopping or getting pissed in their mates makeshift bar. I bet no one in that household has ever read a book or stepped foot in a museum. Begster and Brooke are the definition of shallow and I pity them.

• Heart

Gizzywhizzy

Didn’t Jason get criminal injuries money few years ago due to being beaten up . I’m wondering if they’ve had a second windfall with that as no one in their right mind would put all she’s spent of late on a credit card. She sold a bit of stuff lately too. Wonder how many gifted things she’s sold that she didn’t share with her audience?
also re Invisalign she has to commit to wearing a retainer every night for bed once she’s finished the course otherwise her teeth will go back to the witch doctors necklace position. Plus the fact whitening teeth weakens teeth and makes them ultra sensitive. Beggy just follows the chav train. She’s a middle aged woman who thinks she’s 18. She’s done the horrible long nails, cheap false tan, microblading, lip injections and Botox, now it’s Invisalign and next it’ll be the horrible composite veneers which are thick and fake looking ( basically paupers version of porcelain veneers . Whilst beggy brags of her spending the wealthy are standing laughing wondering what the hell shes doing . Is she seriously this insecure . Ps did her box bushes die out front 😂 never seen them since they were hurriedly planted . Guessing they’re in the bin . She’s so wasteful and has no clue the damage on the environment she’s having . Praying they go bankrupt soon to allow the environment to have a break.
She is racking this extra money in from Instagram she is making a fortune with all the swipe ups she probably gets a % from Buzz for all them cheap nasty tops they sell im telling you she is making a killing from all the foolish followers who buy from these company's!!

• Heart

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I know this is going to make me sound like a complete snob (I’m not I was bought up on a council estate and I’m proud of my roots) but if I was buying Christmas decorations I wouldn’t broadcast to 90K people that I was getting them from home bargains/Poundland/B&M.. a nice garden centre.. yes. A nice London department store.. yes. Mass produced, badly manufactured cheap shite... absolutely not!! (No offence intended to anyone who buys their decs at these shops x )

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why is she looking for more christmas "stuff" she could decorate most of the houses in Felixstowe with what she has in the loft/ cupboard in living room/ garage and shed.

Also, didn't she say she was going to stop talking about Christmas a couple of weeks ago saying it's too early?
She hasn't shut up about it since, it's pathetic.
She is PATHETIC!!!!

• Heart

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Just watched this mornings rant.. well! She’s given us a few truths in that and she didn’t even realise. “Instragram isn’t my full time job” “I work hard at instagram it’s like a fully time job for me” which is it Beggy? Talking about buying followers she glancing to her left... talking about how long she’s had her account.. she glances to her right. Right is remembering left is lying. Talking about how people come to have money... she only mentions inheritance. Clearly that’s how they got theirs..
Beggy you are not a nice person. Prove me wrong. Mention one selfless thing You’ve done in the last year where you have not benefitted whatsoever and I’ll eat my hat!!
Last point. If pointing out someone is behaving in an improper manner be it tax avoidance.. selling drugs.. Shoplifting... not abiding by ASA regulations.. stealing PayPal donations... makes us trolls then I’m happy to be in that club!!

• Haha
Wow. She’s so aggressive and angry in that video 😂 the thing is though Beggy, you have had that account three years because your last one got shut down for buying followers! You also do “declare” stuff but you cop out with “gifted item may be in shot” on every post so that’s not being honest at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god just watching her attempt at the ‘getting ready’ split screen debacle and I’m pissing myself laughing. She hasn’t a clue how to do it and instead just does 2 stories 😂😂😂 you fucking bellend, pack it in. You don’t know how to do it so just STOP you look like a dick. Oh and a couple of pointers; 1. Don’t use a filthy, manky make up brush to cover the screen (literally saw a maggot and a couple of moths living in it) and 2. For the reveal part try not to face the camera teef first. What an absolute twat looooooool

• Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Digital detox crud - from the people who wouldn’t even be known if it weren’t for digital. If social media were to end tomorrow, they’d all be terrified and that would be their mental health downhill. So do they really want a detox to apparently “help” us? No way. It’s just another thing to get a plastic halo about. They’ve caused more mental health issues than helped.

• Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Why not just nip over the morrisons for milk and tea bags??! B&M for the Christmas tat ‘obviously’

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Ffs she is 'sorting out' that room again!
Here's an idea, Beggy ...All the clothes you haven't worn in the last year, pack up and give to a woman's refuge/charity.
Do something worthwhile for once in your selfish life.

• Heart

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
So there we have it.. the mystery of where Beggy gets her bucks is over.. she OWNS soul candles.. least that’s what her last garbled stories have led me to believe.. “we do candles, we do Reed diffusers... “

also.. her trolley contents for a household of adults is ridiculous. Looks like she was shopping for a youth centre!!

• Haha
  • Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Isn’t the idea of wearing modesty shorts in her case cycling shorts to not see them unless the wind gets you? She’s actually wearing them so u can see them. FFS

• Haha

Ohhlala

She’s got more cable ties in her house than B&q does in their warehouse. She should try use one on her purse! The woman needs serious help.

• Haha