Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me piss myself how she says to go and research companies and check reviews when the company she goes to and tags may I add, did procedures on a woman that they weren't insured for and the woman is now scarred for life from.
Great advertising there, Beggy!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's definitely possible... If you're good with money and don't spend £1,000 in one week! Jason's compo was only around £2000 wasn't it that would see becky through a month of b&m.
Add on another zero. They got quite a bit. Whether that was fraudulently or not I don’t know but it was def more than 20k

Reactions: 1
She was going to go to b&m or home bargains AGAIN but decided not too cos of those brows.....I haven't been to b&m since before lock down, maybe January time... Nothing ever seemed to change in there so why go several times a week? Am I missing out? I've never been in a home bargains either as we don't really have one round here..it's miles away and in a crap location.

Reactions: 3
Go and check the reviews on facebook from this company.
They sound like a tit, cheap, back street, beauty salon. No bloody wonder Beggy goes to them.
They've also been in the papers & all over fb for a shoddy job, wasn't eyebrows but was something else. It was on here pages back!!!

Reactions: 4
She was going to go to b&m or home bargains AGAIN but decided not too cos of those brows.....I haven't been to b&m since before lock down, maybe January time... Nothing ever seemed to change in there so why go several times a week? Am I missing out? I've never been in a home bargains either as we don't really have one round here..it's miles away and in a crap location.
She's on the hunt for more Christmas tat

Reactions: 1
Add on another zero. They got quite a bit. Whether that was fraudulently or not I don’t know but it was def more than 20k
He got around £2500, Becky spoke about it on her stories. It wasn’t compensation, it was a criminal injury claim, or something like that.

Reactions: 6
Well I was wondering why she'd had them done so many times in such a short space of time but if they're absolutely shite then that'll be why 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
Seeing as she loves to support small businesses how come she isn't buying her crackers from choochoopaperie who have gifted her previous crackers at christmas.
No, the greedy bleep would rather buy from Ebay hoping her swipe up link will pay for the crackers instead of giving the business to a small company who, no doubt, has been struggling this year.
She helps no one but herself.
Fake, greedy witch!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seeing as she loves to support small businesses how come she isn't buying her crackers from choochoopaperie who have gifted her previous crackers at christmas.
No, the greedy bleep would rather buy from Ebay hoping her swipe up link will pay for the crackers instead of giving the business to a small company who, no doubt, has been struggling this year.
She helps no one but herself.
Fake, greedy witch!!!!
Exactly! She could get some beautiful things off Instagram businesses or Etsy but nope! It's all from B&m or eBay. Supports small business my arse.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.