Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party here, but..........
Hahahhahahhahahahahahahaha what da duck are those pumpkins 😂😂😂😂
It reminds me of a tit art project my 7 year old would bring home from school, when shes not looking they get swiped quickly in the bin.
What a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s having a bloody laugh with this one. eBay isn’t a small business nor is China!
8BEFE1D3-E87D-41EC-9E1D-D9B90B258937.png

Reactions: 17
Late to the party here, but..........
Hahahhahahhahahahahahahaha what da duck are those pumpkins 😂😂😂😂
It reminds me of a tit art project my 7 year old would bring home from school, when shes not looking they get swiped quickly in the bin.
What a bellend

At least she brings them home 😂 I got hauled in when mine where little and asked why my snitch daughter told her teacher "I don't take my art home, mummy puts it in the recycling" I swear my kids will have me hung, drawn and quartered 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As someone who has lost a lot over this pandemic, I do not wish to even think about Christmas this year. I have lost count on how many sleepless nights I have had and still have worrying if we will now lose our home, whilst all Beggy can do is spend, spend, spend and buy excess amounts of Christmas rubbish. I have never come across such a wasteful person, she has boxes and boxes of decorations and she still finds the need to buy more. Her trees look so tacky, whenever I’ve shown people they all say the same, sometimes Beggy, less is more. She has no empathy it’s all about her. Such a selfish person!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
At least she brings them home 😂 I got hauled in when mine where little and asked why my snitch daughter told her teacher "I don't take my art home, mummy puts it in the recycling" I swear my kids will have me hung, drawn and quartered 😂😂
Ha ha mine found some of her art in the bin and I had to pretend it just ‘fell’ in 😬 out it came again...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone who has lost a lot over this pandemic, I do not wish to even think about Christmas this year. I have lost count on how many sleepless nights I have had and still have worrying if we will now lose our home, whilst all Beggy can do is spend, spend, spend and buy excess amounts of Christmas rubbish. I have never come across such a wasteful person, she has boxes and boxes of decorations and she still finds the need to buy more. Her trees look so tacky, whenever I’ve shown people they all say the same, sometimes Beggy, less is more. She has no empathy it’s all about her. Such a selfish person!
I hope things start to improve for you soon x

Reactions: 5
Ha ha mine found some of her art in the bin and I had to pretend it just ‘fell’ in 😬 out it came again...
We have a 'recycling' bin at school where all the masterpieces go. 😜

***THREAD SUGGESTION ***
Pumpkins that are just so PRIDDY
Beggy Becky, you're oh so kiddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s having a bloody laugh with this one. eBay isn’t a small business nor is China! View attachment 237123
I disagree. I’m convinced Beggy thinks eBay is a small business. I’m sure in her mind she thinks she helping out small businesses because eBay is mainly made up of lots of small sellers. We all know she’s as thick as tit and had no logic at all so I’m sure this is what’s in her mind. She’s got it mixed up with Etsy. And I’m sure she only does these shout out posts in the hope that she gets gifted stuff from the companies she shouts out after other people recommend them. She would never in a million years buy from them herself.

Reactions: 6
I disagree. I’m convinced Beggy thinks eBay is a small business. I’m sure in her mind she thinks she helping out small businesses because eBay is mainly made up of lots of small sellers. We all know she’s as thick as tit and had no logic at all so I’m sure this is what’s in her mind. She’s got it mixed up with Etsy. And I’m sure she only does these shout out posts in the hope that she gets gifted stuff from the companies she shouts out after other people recommend them. She would never in a million years buy from them herself.
Agreed. Becky "envisions" ALL ebay sellers as someone like herself: Sitting at home, sending out a bit of stock from their garage. She doesn't realise that it is from a warehouse in China. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy blocked me as I followed the take the piss account - but I have a new log in for Insta - haha!

I haven't seen her for months.

WTF has she done to her hair?? Is it a wig? Is it extensions?

It LOOKS tit hahahahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have extensions but they blend with my own hair. Hers are the worst I have ever seen hahahaha!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.