Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is racking this extra money in from Instagram she is making a fortune with all the swipe ups she probably gets a % from Buzz for all them cheap nasty tops they sell im telling you she is making a killing from all the foolish followers who buy from these company's!!
Then after each person goes via that swipe up, even if there is no purchase she will get a % of commission for upto 30 days 😏

Reactions: 3
Jesus.... we've not seen her face yet (thank god), but she's obviously excited to be not working AGAIN (she's worked about 2 days this week 🙄) and posted that bleeping #itsfridaythen video 😡

Reactions: 5
🎶 🦵 IT'S FRIDAY, witches 🦵 🎶

Why is Friday and the weekend so exciting to her? She barely bleeping works, so most days are the same! 😡

Friday is exciting to me as I'm off work for 18 days, having worked a lot more these past few weeks as we've been so busy, plus I have a long commute, so I'm glad to be off doing nothing! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her little speech this morning 😂

Beggy you’re a scrounger and no amount of waffle will convince us otherwise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh god! She is so cringe! Making out she has made all these small businesses fortunes and she’s such a good person she turns down adds! Yeah sure 😒
Why is she so excited it’s Friday? She does duck all!

Reactions: 21
Did you see her smirking and trying not to smile when she was talking about “other people” (right then we know it’s you) buying followers! If that big grin on her face doesn’t tell you she does it then I don’t know what will!
hi beggy we know you read here 👋🏻

Reactions: 19
I can’t get over how she said some people change things all the time for gifted things, bleeping hell im speechless . She’s used every colour palette there ever is on her house in one year alone

Just went through her followers again and it’s full of bots 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh god! She is so cringe! Making out she has made all these small businesses fortunes and she’s such a good person she turns down adds! Yeah sure 😒
Why is she so excited it’s Friday? She does duck all!
All whilst smirking and using a competition brand of straighteners (not her gifted Corioliss ones). Yeah im sure they are dead pleased with your false advertising Beggy.

Reactions: 7
Wow. She’s so aggressive and angry in that video 😂 the thing is though Beggy, you have had that account three years because your last one got shut down for buying followers! You also do “declare” stuff but you cop out with “gifted item may be in shot” on every post so that’s not being honest at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the duck is she kidding with the 'I'm so fabulous' speech?
She says she's not a horrible person? You don't have 33 threads on here if you're a nice person! Total twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.