Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I listened to Queen Beggy’s speech for 5 mins and my ears were hurting and I’d sworn at her far too many times.
Who does she actually think she is? I’m sure Hobbycraft will send her a share of the profits on the sleighs as without her they’d of never sold any....what an absolute melt 😡

Oh and also Beggy when you was wittering on about the large round mirror in B&M and tagged them in it, you actually said it was from Home Bargains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG the screeching on her B&M haul - she does realise that just because she can't see us, she doesn't need to shout as loud as she does?!

Of course she bought the whole lot of snowflakes...doesn't care if someone else may want them!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg she is beyond boiling my piss today. She says she didn't need the Christmas stuff but got it because it was in the sale?! If she didn't need it could she not have left it for those that do or those that might be struggling to afford Christmas decorations?! Absolute grabby twunt.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Oh my god! Why is she so bangy and shouty today! duck off back to Bista and look at all the things you can’t afford you woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched this mornings rant.. well! She’s given us a few truths in that and she didn’t even realise. “Instragram isn’t my full time job” “I work hard at instagram it’s like a fully time job for me” which is it Beggy? Talking about buying followers she glancing to her left... talking about how long she’s had her account.. she glances to her right. Right is remembering left is lying. Talking about how people come to have money... she only mentions inheritance. Clearly that’s how they got theirs..
Beggy you are not a nice person. Prove me wrong. Mention one selfless thing You’ve done in the last year where you have not benefitted whatsoever and I’ll eat my hat!!
Last point. If pointing out someone is behaving in an improper manner be it tax avoidance.. selling drugs.. Shoplifting... not abiding by ASA regulations.. stealing PayPal donations... makes us trolls then I’m happy to be in that club!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg why is she so hyper today and that screeching voice is doing my head in. Talking about her xmas tat "I know its stupid' yes it is beggy you are pathetic and need to grow up a bit. I could understand it if she had young kids and decorating the house for them but even her granddaughter doesnt visit at Christmas. The Christmas tat is all for the gram

Reactions: 9
My ears !!!! My poor ears, what’s the crackhead on today ? fgs women calm ya tits down. She ain’t all there in the head, this women need help and fast.....

she really does think she is a influencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 beggy you couldn’t influence a piss up in a brewery. Utter twit and half today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Buying that Christmas stuff has made me so happy"

GET A bleeping LIFE, YOU ABSOLUTE MELT! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In no way am I jealous of your free tat begs

What I cannot abide is the “can you recommend” box which is just a blatant beg for something for free

And I’m pretty sure that she’s done ads for stuff she doesn’t believe in - pull the other one!

My ears are actually bleeding

Reactions: 9
Beggy stop fingering the items you have no intention of buying 😂😂😂
It's dirty buggers like her that makes me dig deep and get the 3rd or 4th item - I never take the first one, even before Covid. 🤢

I love the I tagged hobby craft and the sleighs sold out but if they did a magazine ad they might only sell one! Who the hell do you think you are 😂
I quite like those sleighs and the little Christmas soft toy things she has on them. 😲 I don't make a fuss of Christmas but I do like little ornaments and stuff like that.

Do I need to leave this thread? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow! She’s buzzing off her tits today! She must of eaten something and is having a sugar high. She’ll crash about 3pm and be knackered again. So........ yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories and had to laugh as she’s going on about people not declaring “ADs” when her light fitting that was “gifted” from iconic is in every story she posted 😂
That would be “advertising “ beggy as no doubt you will get “100s of PMs” asking about it 🙄

Reactions: 8
I need to catch up but has she painted her wallpaper in her living room 😵

Oh my god! Why is she so bangy and shouty today! duck off back to Bista and look at all the things you can’t afford you woman!!
What did they buy at bista in the end I missed it lol

Omg I can’t cope with this moron today, had to swipe her past,,, so let’s get this straight because she mentioned well actually someone else told her that hobby craft had the sleighs back in, they all sold out because of her!!

Behave yourself you mug you don’t think there are other people up and down the country that want one that actually don’t follow your dirty scraggy arse! 🤯

you my dear need a reality check get a grip and get off your high horse you beggy old woman!
But hobbycraft only stocked 20 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.