Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
I don’t think she ate it personally I think she just had the coleslaw but put pizza in the pic. The pizza looks like cold pizza does straight out the fridge. I think she took the pic then put it back in the fridge after...

I think you’re probably right.

My five year old eats more than that for lunch. No wonder she is always tired.

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
She is loosing so much weight, it’s like she is trying to show us just how bad she is looking. The chest bone is like something of the mummy. It’s utterly gross to be honest. And the amount of saggy skin round her face to droop and sag so rapidly, something really ain’t right with her. Is it cause she carnt be out shopping 24/7 so she gives up eating. ? If I was her family I would be worried very worried that she can look so ill and haggered so quick.

Jace

What’s she been up to today? Any doe eyed sad voice rants about bastard trolls and frantic tapping?

Last edited by a moderator:

Justhereforanosetbh

She mentioned it in her stories when she said freezing a can of cider made a slush puppy! That’s if your can doesn’t explode in the freezer! 😂
To be fair I had no idea you could do that and I was impressed! Has anyone else tried it? Does it work or was she just lucky it didn’t explode?!