Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the way she touches herself up when showing us new clothes
And why does she feel the need to flash her body when showing us her clothes? Why lift up her T-shirt to show her tattoo on her lower abdomen, we don’t want to see it. Lover herself. Much?!

Jimmy Savilles love child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If that was her lunch then my kid eats more than that 😂😂 a spoon of pasta a slice of garlic bread and dip isn’t lunch.... no wonder why she’s always tired, looks like a rusty padlock coz she doesn’t eat properly !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I inhale more than that amount of pasta before I even start dishing up!
No wonder she is a bag of bones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see it’s dawns birthday today begs will be happy she’s in lockdown as we all know shes the only one who’s allowed any attention! She’ll be quiet later as she’ll pop round dawns for a piss up 👀

my child would eat more than what was on that plate for lunch! Red joggers look awful as predicted 🤷🏻‍♀️ shows us her godly pale belly with thick faded tattoo! Please god have a day off from showing off!

What a dick 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What the duck does it look like with them brows. Why ?? She acts like a clown and now she looks like one stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Rimmmm ellll” ah ffs it’s “Rimmel” stupid dozy bint. Brooke is as bright as her mother. She looks like coco the clown with those jet black eyebrows 😂😂🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to see the eyebrows. Oh my god...

I’m blonde and the lady who tints mine was like please never do your own...😂 It’s so risky!

She’s going to look ridiculous if they come out black ! 😂

Reactions: 5
Another non essential item that's been delivered to the Evan's household.
Best thing I've ever bought for my eyebrows is a stamp from Ebay, think it was £3.
I'm allergic to tint so I use that instead and its ace.
Let's wait to see what their slugs look like later 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to see the eyebrows. Oh my god...

I’m blonde and the lady who tints mine was like please never do your own...😂 It’s so risky!

Best for blondes to mix brown and grey tint I believe and it’s a job for a professional, there’s no way I’d be tempted to do my own

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Dexy, post: 1218035, member: 33917"

[/QUOTE]

What ?? 🤷🤷 Doesn't she already ?? She needn't have wasted her money on eyebrow dye 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best for blondes to mix brown and grey tint I believe and it’s a job for a professional, there’s no way I’d be tempted to do my own
A girl at work ( dark brown hair/olive skinned ) did hers and they’d looked amazing. Thankfully when I went hunting for a blonde I couldn’t find one lighter than a dark brown so mentioned it to my beautician who said ‘ please please let me do it. I’m not just saying this but don’t try it yourself.’ 😂 The first time she did mine she explained that she’d leave it on less time because she didn’t want me to have drastic results. She found my hair took super super quick and they came out darker than expected ( still looked good though thankfully ) so she now knows how long to leave it on. It’s literally minutes.
I just have visions of Becks leaving it on for 40 minutes and coming out with two black caterpillars! 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Becky- "aren't you supposed to leave it on for 2 hours?"

Me- disappointed that she got broookkkiiieeeee to do it for her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.