Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is asking questions about the can of cider in the freezer? When did she even mention that for ppl to ask?!

Reactions: 7
Oooo monopoly is out wonder if Jason will throw a paddy, also noticed charades for kids in the background maybe Brooke is playing that online with her friends... bless

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am bleeping sick of the crappy boomerangs today. Her content is dire.
They are the worst boomerangs ever, just take a dam picture instead of a boomerang that moves 3 cms 🤯🤯🤯
She really has no content whatsoever, nothing to talk about or can relate to anyone about anything really.... most accounts still have decent account with all this going on but hers is shockingly shite!

Reactions: 9
Who is asking questions about the can of cider in the freezer? When did she even mention that for ppl to ask?!
She mentioned it in her stories when she said freezing a can of cider made a slush puppy! That’s if your can doesn’t explode in the freezer! 😂

Reactions: 6
She mentioned it in her stories when she said freezing a can of cider made a slush puppy! That’s if your can doesn’t explode in the freezer! 😂
To be fair I had no idea you could do that and I was impressed! Has anyone else tried it? Does it work or was she just lucky it didn’t explode?!

Is it just me who watches Beggy make coleslaw or salads and thinks, has she even washed it? Does she realise there’s a killer virus out there? I bet she doesn’t wash her hands after shopping either.

I asked over on the Covid thread but one reply was telling me to wash my fruit and salad in bleach so I thought I’d ask you level headed lot 😂 I’ve a shop coming tomorrow, I want to order fruit and salad like lettuce etc but I’m too scared to and my husband isn’t keen. We’ve just been eating things like bananas, avocados etc things where you don’t eat the outside. I’m craving salads too. We spray and wipe down all our food when it arrives which takes hours but of course you can’t spray and wipe a lettuce lol. Are you ladies still eating fresh fruit and salads? I’m not sure how safe it is and on googling it’s mixed advice.

And yes, one woman told me to wash my lettuce in a bleach solution. Ohhhh errrr missus. 😉

Reactions: 1
84C9D341-CBF6-43DA-B083-1337A31E92AE.jpeg

Do us all a favour beggy stop wasting your money on teenagers clothes and get a bleeping tit lift 🤢. Why she thinks she’s gods gift I’ll never know

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she not dress her age? Surely she should be sticking to Bon Marche, more age appropriate 👵🏻
I completely agree with you about dressing her age, she dresses like a 13 year old however I am 3 years older than Beggy and wouldn’t dream of stepping foot in Bon Marché!!

Reactions: 16
It’s still so weird to me that she hasn’t mentioned her granddaughter during all of this. Most grandparent have at least seen their grandkids on FaceTime or though a window. I thought grandparents were suppost to go mad over the first grandchild?! They certainly did in my family. You’d think she’d have at least driven to Mac and pheobe’s and seen Eliza through a window? If she can drive hundreds of miles to stick stickers on to a candle surely she can go see her little granddaughter. Just admit it Beggy, you aren’t close with Mac. He’s closer with his dad and pheobes parents are the main part of Eliza’s life and you aren’t. It’s so obvious. It’s the dancing around the subject thats weird to me. I’d have much more respect for her if she just admitted it for what it was.

Reactions: 9
To be fair I had no idea you could do that and I was impressed! Has anyone else tried it? Does it work or was she just lucky it didn’t explode?!
ive been doing it for a couple years, i do it every summer when I drink them. It does work & I’ve never had a can explode x

Reactions: 5
She is loosing so much weight, it’s like she is trying to show us just how bad she is looking. The chest bone is like something of the mummy. It’s utterly gross to be honest. And the amount of saggy skin round her face to droop and sag so rapidly, something really ain’t right with her. Is it cause she carnt be out shopping 24/7 so she gives up eating. ? If I was her family I would be worried very worried that she can look so ill and haggered so quick.

For someone who's mother had skin cancer, she really doesnt seem that worried about her own sun exposure. Its obvious by the condition of her skin (leather) that shes not protected herself for years, possibly using sun beds in the past too.

Monopoly...oh dear, let's hope jayysun doesnt throw a paddy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.