Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am finishing off a G&T while the beef finishes cooking and there will be a bottle of Malbec opened soon. You and I have the same (marvellous!) idea about food šŸ˜
This is us as well, when not in lockdown weā€™re in and out of the kitchen checking football scores whilst chopping and peeling the veg, glass of wine. Itā€™s the little things like that that make a relationship, just the time spent together doing the little things. She never seems to have that and no matter what people think of her I do believe itā€™s quite sad to live a life like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s going to lay on the bed and watch the nest. Is she planning to stare at her hair in a mirror? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Same here, hubby and I cooking a roast together and then when the kids are in bed we'll watch a TV show we both like (and believe me we have very different tastes!) They seem to have an odd relationship that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what has really made me howl? The fact that she's put her leopard print tracksuit on for the video hahahaha not exactly fit to to exercise in that thing begs where's all the gym gear your bought???? šŸ˜‚
Would safely say she recorded that yesterday as she knew she was going to be hungover today after her bbq šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The two accounts I love to hate most, Beggy and Beggylamb both unlikely candidates for the Flash challenge, this will be an ā€œinterestingā€ ten days!
Who is Beggylamb!

Same here, hubby and I cooking a roast together and then when the kids are in bed we'll watch a TV show we both like (and believe me we have very different tastes!) They seem to have an odd relationship that's for sure.
Same here we have different tastes too but we always find compromise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the thread but I have been lurking on it for a while now (a fair few weeks tbh, yikes!), I've felt the urge to post before but always fought it back... until today!

I'm just so annoyed about this new Ad, my main gripe about it is... She's not actually done it! She's not done the exercise yet and it's half bloody 7! It just screams money grab, she has no intention of actually doing the work!

What is that family obsession with roast potatoes?? They seem to think they are new tapas - reminds of a typical British cafe in Spain serving roast potatoes as tapas šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god Iā€™m horrified. Why have Flash got an anorexic woman exercising for them?! Thatā€™s so irresponsible. Do they not research their contributors?! Not blaming Becky here, blaming Flash. Thatā€™s really dangerous.
From what Iā€™ve seen this afternoon, every low level ā€˜influencerā€™ is getting involved.

Maybe they have a round robin email that sends to all the dregs of insta who they know will get involved in any old shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the thread but I have been lurking on it for a while now (a fair few weeks tbh, yikes!), I've felt the urge to post before but always fought it back... until today!

I'm just so annoyed about this new Ad, my main gripe about it is... She's not actually done it! She's not done the exercise yet and it's half bloody 7! It just screams money grab, she has no intention of actually doing the work!
Welcome šŸ˜Š
I think it actually starts tomorrow but she'd never dream of doing anything like that unless money was involved.
She hasn't motivated or helped anyone during this pandemic, apart from herself and her own back pocket.

My daughter saw what I was reading and said
How is Becky the community bint šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Who's ready to see her do day 1 of this challenge tomorrow.....this beggar will do anything for money and attention

Also, has anyone noticed that claire has never been mentioned again after her 2 days of 'mourning'. Same as coleen really.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone please text her telling her what happens at the end of The Nest or whatever it is sheā€™s watching šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s got an add for a cleaning brand the skank who was wiping the worktops done with a pair of bleeping knickers šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ A make up bush for cleaning candles and old socks for cleaning her mirrored furniture! Wow they must be hard up for people to take last in this!!!

• Haha
Also, has anyone noticed that claire has never been mentioned again after her 2 days of 'mourning'. Same as coleen really.
I give it two days until she mentions her now itā€™s been mentioned on here!
Funny how she put about her wanting to eat coleslaw all the time because we discussed it on here.
And does anyone else not buy that Jaysuns little Majorca holiday was a cycling holiday? More like he was taking his other woman on holiday. All these bike rides he goes on every day? Heā€™s no Joe Wicks is he? More like dipping his Wick! šŸ˜·

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I give it two days until she mentions her now itā€™s been mentioned on here!
Funny how she put about her wanting to eat coleslaw all the time because we discussed it on here.
And does anyone else not buy that Jaysuns little Majorca holiday was a cycling holiday? More like he was taking his other woman on holiday. All these bike rides he goes on every day? Heā€™s no Joe Wicks is he? More like dipping his Wick! šŸ˜·
I agree. She definitely looks here

Just went over on her instagram to see what all the fuss is about as I see her thread on here often but never read it. But like, OMG who is she? Looks like a bloke In a wig who just crows about not a lot! Her home doesnā€™t seem inspiring, she doesnā€™t seem inspiring!how has she got such a big following? I donā€™t even think I can bring myself to hate watch her! Anyways just thought Iā€™d pop in to say that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed rendall has some kind of loungewear collection, not seen brooke or beggy support it in anyway (thank christ beggy hasn't we don't need to see her wrinkly leather skin in a crop top) but I've also noticed beggy hasn't supported her bff jac jossa on her clothing collections šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø wouldn't surprise me if begs has actually been in touch with instyle/jac on the beg for some free tit

Why the silence this morning? And why is she wetting her knickers over Borisā€™ speech? She pays little heed to what the government are telling us to do?
Iā€™m going to guess sheā€™s on another shopping trip. It must be two days since she was out.

Why the silence this morning? And why is she wetting her knickers over Borisā€™ speech? She pays little heed to what the government are telling us to do?
Iā€™m going to guess sheā€™s on another shopping trip. It must be two days since she was out.
I was soooo wrong, sheā€™s been doing that Flash exercise thing and looked like a twit. She must be desperate for money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.