Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burda

VIP Member
Thanks for the update. Where she lives there is enough food shops locally why she she keep coming far out. Grrr

Reactions: 1

Lisav

Chatty Member
Blimey, that's ridiculous!! 😡 I like clothes and have bought a few items, mainly casual stuff, so that I have plenty of changes in between, but she seems to have deliveries most days, yet wears the same few pieces.... 🤔
I agree, she gets a rush from browsing, ordering and the anticipation of the delivery,then as soon as its delivered it's slung away.

I won’t mention jordantkrigby on TikTok! 😍😍😍😍 just saying 😛
Man oh man, the muscles, the eyes, beards and white teeth. 👌🏼🍆

I won’t mention jordantkrigby on TikTok! 😍😍😍😍 just saying 😛

• Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Is it me or when brookyblessher was showing the price of the monopaly, beggy tried hard to say the price. But jaysun and brookblessher! Literally cut her dead and answered each other.

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Maybe I’m the thick one? But my mind tells me go to one shop that you can get everything to reduce going out? Poundland, M&S, Gousto, The Butchers!? That’s what we know of how many other places is she going? I wouldn’t mind but she eats 1 spoonful of pasta anyway she doesn’t need this level of food and drink! Getting dressed up to go to the butchers? She’s fucking popping into dawns probably to see Shelly! :sick:
Lidl earlier in the week

Feska

VIP Member
I agree, she gets a rush from browsing, ordering and the anticipation of the delivery,then as soon as its delivered it's slung away.

Oh wow I just had to have a look. That was rather a nice little interlude thank you ☺ Just to stay on topic Beggy is still a narcissistic airhead