Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch announces two hours ago she is going to bake a cake. She is making a cheesecake.... Becky now has no headache and is baking a cake 😂
Least Hinch’s is a cheese cake unlike that tripe beggy makes and calls it a cheese cake the moron 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
It infuriates me how she still adds swipe ups so she can earn money from people. She obviously has no conscience. People are trying to save every penny they have for essential food shopping and she continues to spend as if there is no lockdown. Regardless of how cheap or how good a deal it is, she should not be encouraging people to waste their money so that she can earn on it. Buy the stuff Becky if you really have to BUT DO NOT ADD SWIPE UPS and DO NOT FLAUNT IT!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Greedy bleeping twit she is!
More clothes, more bastard swipe ups.
Does she ever have a day off from trying to fleece her sheep!
She really is a grade A bleep!!!

Reactions: 13
Wish she would put her rotten leather chest away and pull her top up. Nobody and I repeat NOBODY wants to see your saggy baps beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I saw the post regarding the red joggers I just thought why.....she has a bedroom FULL of clothes, hardly any of them see the light of day and she then orders more.....🙄 Its ridiculous! Order them Becky if you need your fix , we haven't got to live under piles of clothes and junk but why do you need to tell your followers?

She has no filter does she! Why does she think it's ok to post her chest on insta! Pop them straps up Becky, we don't want to see those baps🤦‍♂️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swear she went to m and s this morning
peppa pig cakes and now the cocktails
she wouldn’t have waited if they got those the other day 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24
When I saw the post regarding the red joggers I just thought why.....she has a bedroom FULL of clothes, hardly any of them see the light of day and she then orders more.....🙄 Its ridiculous! Order them Becky if you need your fix , we haven't got to live under piles of clothes and junk but why do you need to tell your followers?

She has no filter does she! Why does she think it's ok to post her chest on insta! Pop them straps up Becky, we don't want to see those baps🤦‍♂️😂
The worst thing is I'm sure she ordered a red jogger/lounge wear set at the start of lockdown and guess how many times she's worn it apart from trying it on? Probably zero. Beggy, GREEDY, selfish COW

Reactions: 16
Yep definitely been away shopping this morning. She is such a bare faced liar, headache my arse. No way if she had those cocktails in the house would she have waited to drink them, I'm sure it's been a while since she claimed brooke last went to M&S so they would have been gone before now. She's a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.