Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is she gonna show us how to make a bleeping basic coleslaw 🤦🏻‍♀️

News flash Beggy; we aren't all as thick as you!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's clear this coleslaw is one of her 'safe foods'

Basically a food her anorexia or bulimia will let her eat. Usually shows as an obsession, having it often and making it a particular way.

She is lying to herself if she thinks she's recovered

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She needs a nap?
She's only been up 5 hours 🙈
If she ate more than a spoonful of pasta or coleslaw she may find she has more energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s happened with the “ fake account “ it’s private I’ve requested to follow 🙏

Reactions: 4
Best for blondes to mix brown and grey tint I believe and it’s a job for a professional, there’s no way I’d be tempted to do my own
I trained in lash n brow treatments yrs ago so I do my own
I’ve got blonde hair and I mix brown with a tiny bit of black perfect colour

Is it just me who watches Beggy make coleslaw or salads and thinks, has she even washed it? Does she realise there’s a killer virus out there? I bet she doesn’t wash her hands after shopping either.

I asked over on the Covid thread but one reply was telling me to wash my fruit and salad in bleach so I thought I’d ask you level headed lot 😂 I’ve a shop coming tomorrow, I want to order fruit and salad like lettuce etc but I’m too scared to and my husband isn’t keen. We’ve just been eating things like bananas, avocados etc things where you don’t eat the outside. I’m craving salads too. We spray and wipe down all our food when it arrives which takes hours but of course you can’t spray and wipe a lettuce lol. Are you ladies still eating fresh fruit and salads? I’m not sure how safe it is and on googling it’s mixed advice.

And yes, one woman told me to wash my lettuce in a bleach solution. Ohhhh errrr missus. 😉
Yea I just put mine in a colander and rinse them, no bleach lol! 🤣

Reactions: 3
She's very quiet this afternoon.. What do we reckon swinger bbq?
Wouldn’t surprise me - some knob on my insta today hosted a party of 5 in their back garden who they don’t live with. But apparently it’s okay cause they were sat no closer than you would be in a supermarket. Idiots!!

• Angry
Come on girls big tick who thinks the begs and gang are having a barbecue tonight.we can all pretend to lay on the settee for quick pic for the gram try and fool your tattle fan club . No chance

Wait for it later we will have the next picture of her in front of the tv or in the house once again . Your tattle 1% fan club wasn’t born yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's clear this coleslaw is one of her 'safe foods'

Basically a food her anorexia or bulimia will let her eat. Usually shows as an obsession, having it often and making it a particular way.

She is lying to herself if she thinks she's recovered
100% !

I always chuckle to myself that she can't see the tv in the 'cedar house' unless she shuts the curtains 🤭
You didn't think that one through did you, Beggy?
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.