Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chicken in hot water what the actual.

Hope they get the shits 💩
I haven't watched her story since she went to B&Q but if she's trying to defrost a chicken in hot water then she is setting herself up for Salmonella. I really can't quite get my head round her stupidity. And I doubt any of her loyal sheep will message her telling her this as they're just as thick as she is.
If she gets ill I'll be very very angry as food poisoning can be very serious indeed from poultry. 😠🤬😠🤬

Reactions: 8
Why can’t I see the chicken? Has she deleted it?
Also, ‘the days dragging’ why’s she wishing her life away? And, yea, she wants to go to bed because she’s hanging

Reactions: 7
The Karen/2001 emo boy hair is annoying me more than usual. Just bleeping clip it back you bellend

Screenshot_20200503-165738_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Goes out to b&q pick to pick up a non essential item then moans about other people going to buy non essential things & then had the cheek to mention people out in couples or with kids yet she was out shopping for rubbish with Brooke a few days ago.. is she serious 😅?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can’t I see the chicken? Has she deleted it?
Also, ‘the days dragging’ why’s she wishing her life away? And, yea, she wants to go to bed because she’s hanging
I can’t see it either .. I see the other stories so dont know if she’s deleted it

Reactions: 5
BBQ’d! At their illegal swingers BBQ last Saturday...
She’s definitely not had any of it this week
Bunch of chavvy liars the lot of them 🤢
bleeping unbelievable!! Shes just a skanky cow who obviously thinks the lockdown doesn't apply to her or her stuck up witch of a daughter! While me and my kids are missing family more than I could ever imagine, shes out there giving it big licks without a care in the world. I'm pissed off with her today I really am 🤬

Reactions: 9
I can’t see it either .. I see the other stories so dont know if she’s deleted it
I think she must've done as I just went to look and there was no chicken story although she did say she'd googled it and it was ok and people had messaged her saying don't eat it so 🤷

Reactions: 5
She deleted them stories. She put diced chicken in a bowl of hot water to defrost 🤔🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.