Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysuuuuuuns mowing the lawn BLESS HIM

So she's having half a pizza .... Now I've not eaten takeaway pizza in a good while but that looked like takeaway pizza .... Did I dream it or did Dawn show her and hubby having a rather large amount of pizza ... Like last night 🤔 Maybe the massive pizzas they had delivered were for some visitors they had round too 😲

So the question is, is this the same pizza 😂😂
Na they aren’t the same. Beckys is a tit oven pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she ate it personally I think she just had the coleslaw but put pizza in the pic. The pizza looks like cold pizza does straight out the fridge. I think she took the pic then put it back in the fridge after...

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she ate it personally I think she just had the coleslaw but put pizza in the pic. The pizza looks like cold pizza does straight out the fridge. I think she took the pic then put it back in the fridge after...

I think you’re probably right.

My five year old eats more than that for lunch. No wonder she is always tired.

I was just wondering because she is doing the keep fit with flash does she have a manager or something now? All the channels mum girls are doing it as well

So she's having half a pizza .... Now I've not eaten takeaway pizza in a good while but that looked like takeaway pizza .... Did I dream it or did Dawn show her and hubby having a rather large amount of pizza ... Like last night 🤔 Maybe the massive pizzas they had delivered were for some visitors they had round too 😲

So the question is, is this the same pizza 😂😂
No that’s definitely a Chicago town pizza on Becky’s plate I have them a lot 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jason’s mowing the lawn who the hell cares! Honestly riveting contact there. What was thrown towards her on her last story? A hosepipe?
There she goes, most don’t have the disposable income at the moment to buy a pressure washer just like that. Well I know we don’t, my husband has been furloughed for the entire time we have been in lockdown.

Reactions: 2
Jason’s mowing the lawn who the hell cares! Honestly riveting contact there. What was thrown towards her on her last story? A hosepipe?
There she goes, most don’t have the disposable income at the moment to buy a pressure washer just like that. Well I know we don’t, my husband has been furloughed for the entire time we have been in lockdown.
And is it an essential shopping trip or essential travel... NO

Reactions: 2
Wow she's so bleeping boring when she cent go shopping and brag about all her pointless crap, her content is absolute dog tit even her thread is drying up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can’t even make coleslaw properly. Coleslaw’s main ingredient is Cabbage!
So that shite she’s making is something else 🤣

Also, why not make a big tub of it and keep it in the fridge instead of boring us with it twice a day

• Haha
What’s the betting she’s off round dawns tonight? Makes a big song and dance about “going to bed early”

Reactions: 9
I notice she was very keen to tell us that she and Jaysunn were spending the evening together. Of course that might be bollocks, if she’s heading to Dawn’s, but she has read our thoughts on her sham of a marriage and has to prove they’re a together couple.

Slight change of subject so apologies but why does she always pick 10 people then get Alexa to pick between 1-10 for a competition? Anyone else would get them to pick out of all entries. Does she hand pick her top 10 ‘fans’?

Reactions: 17
Slight change of subject so apologies but why does she always pick 10 people then get Alexa to pick between 1-10 for a competition? Anyone else would get them to pick out of all entries. Does she hand pick her top 10 ‘fans’?
I’ve wondered this too. Surely more than 10 people have entered 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve wondered this too. Surely more than 10 people have entered 🤷🏻‍♀️
She swipes through the entries and randomly stops at a name. She does this 10 times. It's common for people she follows to win her fixed competitions

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.