Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsH14

Can we recap a derailed thread (without derailment?)

BBQ gifted, grid post deleted due to complaints/suggestions that £600 bbq's weren't really priority during lockdown.
Another account sent homophobic messages because he complained.
No apology to other account but stories about why Becky was affected.
Going shopping with Brookieblessher for non essential items. Touching everything in the shop and putting it back on the shelves.
Buying a green thing and displaying it in her house immediately, without any thought for virus transfer (other people may act the way she does).
Went shopping to buy a care package for her parents - goodness knows how they survived the first 4 weeks of lockdown.
Suggestion by one poster that she was seen shopping three days in a row.
Watching Jane the Virgin (basically a blow by blow account of what ep she was watching without any detail of what the show is about).
No news updates.
No Gousto.
Odd quiet voice when called out about her behaviour.
Curled her hair because it was dirty. Cue lengthy discussions about her hair equipment collection.
Bought four foundations because they were a POWND (£1)
Pineapple cheesecake - Jay has cream, she has ice cream (or something, yawn).
A killer sentence about "that bloody boutique".

Please add .....
Ohhhhh what did I miss about “that bloody boutique?!”

Reactions: 1

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
More clothes...
She needs to see someone, she has some serious issues, how can she possibly need more clothes?
I reckon she has had a delivery of some sort every day during lockdown. So fucking inconsiderate and blind to the world!!!
But she's ok and immune to it all as she now has a pretty face mask 🙄

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Has Brookiebabyblessher got any eye lashes herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t look like she has to me
they would have all fallen out after having them massive things on. I have friends who had them and they pulled all their natural lashes out.

• Wow

italian30

What’s she been up to today? Any doe eyed sad voice rants about bastard trolls and frantic tapping?
Reposted some old shite , tried to flog the drier brush, made pineapple crumble from a packet....erm not sure if I missed anything

Badaboom

VIP Member
He probably has a temper and she has to keep him happy. Hence why she fills the void in her life with shopping and her anorexia
I have often wondered this, sometimes when people suffer a brain injury their personality can be altered, I wonder if the attack left him with long term problems?

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Is she trying to hold her eyes more open so they look bigger because she’s not wearing half a magnetic eyelash or her usual dead spiders on her eyelids? Maybe she thinks the wide eyes look makes her look less horrendous? I’ve have no lash extensions for 6 weeks now and I look like a potato.

Mumof3

VIP Member
Am I going crazy but 2 hours ago she posted a pic with 4 pictures of clocks showing the time as 20 past 11saying time for bed. But it's literally 2 minutes past 11 now.
I’m sure all the clocks had a different time on them

Merclady

Chatty Member
Oh my god I’m horrified. Why have Flash got an anorexic woman exercising for them?! That’s so irresponsible. Do they not research their contributors?! Not blaming Becky here, blaming Flash. That’s really dangerous.
The two accounts I love to hate most, Beggy and Beggylamb both unlikely candidates for the Flash challenge, this will be an “interesting” ten days!

I asked over on the Covid thread but one reply was telling me to wash my fruit and salad in bleach so I thought I’d ask you level headed lot 😂 I’ve a shop coming tomorrow, I want to order fruit and salad like lettuce etc but I’m too scared to and my husband isn’t keen. We’ve just been eating things like bananas, avocados etc things where you don’t eat the outside. I’m craving salads too. We spray and wipe down all our food when it arrives which takes hours but of course you can’t spray and wipe a lettuce lol. Are you ladies still eating fresh fruit and salads? I’m not sure how safe it is and on googling it’s mixed advice.

I wash mine in Milton then RINSE thoroughly

And yes, one woman told me to wash my lettuce in a bleach solution. Ohhhh errrr missus. 😉

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Is it just me who watches Beggy make coleslaw or salads and thinks, has she even washed it? Does she realise there’s a killer virus out there? I bet she doesn’t wash her hands after shopping either.

I asked over on the Covid thread but one reply was telling me to wash my fruit and salad in bleach so I thought I’d ask you level headed lot 😂 I’ve a shop coming tomorrow, I want to order fruit and salad like lettuce etc but I’m too scared to and my husband isn’t keen. We’ve just been eating things like bananas, avocados etc things where you don’t eat the outside. I’m craving salads too. We spray and wipe down all our food when it arrives which takes hours but of course you can’t spray and wipe a lettuce lol. Are you ladies still eating fresh fruit and salads? I’m not sure how safe it is and on googling it’s mixed advice.

And yes, one woman told me to wash my lettuce in a bleach solution. Ohhhh errrr missus. 😉

KiKiGreen

I see Mrs Hinch is in the news after neighbours say she's breaking lockdown rules by having family members over for bbqs.
Seriously wouldn't surprise me if Beggy hasn't done the same.
Who the actual fuck do these 'influencers' think they are?
I really wish these entitled, greedy, fake fuckers would fuck right off the face of the earth!!!
Oh is this online? What news site?

italian30

I give it two days until she mentions her now it’s been mentioned on here!
Funny how she put about her wanting to eat coleslaw all the time because we discussed it on here.
And does anyone else not buy that Jaysuns little Majorca holiday was a cycling holiday? More like he was taking his other woman on holiday. All these bike rides he goes on every day? He’s no Joe Wicks is he? More like dipping his Wick! 😷
I agree. She definitely looks here

Sofa spud

VIP Member
It’s painful watching her do those squats. Her legs look like there are going to snap in two ☹. I know some people are blessed with being skinny but to me she looks like she is really struggling with just doing those few exercises. I don’t like to comment on people’s weight but I think she may need some help.
I don’t know if it’s only me but her exercise today looked like boomerangs