Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natbat84

From top brasses in dubai to this far less glamorous set up 😳.

He keeps a single grid photo of each of his conquests, like a serial killer keeping a trophy.

They all remind me of the painting from The Witches. Stuck in his insta grid for all eternity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Jdean79

How’s he getting to Norfolk then, on the national express? Couldn’t think of anything more unattractive than dating a man who can’t drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Anyone gonna take one for the team to play out with bored little bumfluff beard?
I'm actually near Sheff but I'd rather staple my tits to a moving car than be with him 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Anyone else think the new 1 resembled axl. Come on amish just go for the real sal were all waiting for it. At this stage I genuinely believe the girls (barring bumhole) are only going with him for the followers. Absolute begs the lot of em. Glad smug Yaz has been pied though 👍🏻 christ I'm far too invested in this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
I wish theyd put a yawn reaction on here…..some of the comments about feeling sorry for these people who should have been wiped on a curtain……have a word with yourself, are we not here to laugh and take the piss……understand the assignment lads

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Bradley, you are the UGLIEST thing I’ve ever seen, and no filters, sunbeds, fake designer clothes, Turkey teeth or pubic hair beard will hide that.

You’re getting swilled when I see you in Sheffield.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

lalaland1989

I know this girl! Me and my ex had an argument over her once as he was liking all her pics 😂😂
He used to reassure me that she was actually “rough in real life” although probably just saying that to get me off his back 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

CerianDevroe

Well it’s been a week now since Becky has associated with this insignificant extra, it’s time for him and his concubines to exit stage left. The 15 minutes of infamy is up. This is Becky’s thread, and boggle boy is only getting laid off the back of Becky’s followers. Those girls don’t want him, they want his following, we all know it. No one in their right mind would hunt down this gribbler.

Back to Becky pretty please y’all 🙏

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Imagine being on a girlfriend experience job first date, chilling in the hot tub and the fella says "Turn round love, I wanna get a photo of your arse to put on Instagram"
What fucking planet are these people on? It's all just so undignified.

• Haha

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Keep noticing a few people starting to slate Vicky, I mean I find it a bit hypocritical when people are saying she’s this that and the other and needs to get on with her life and stop stirring the pot.. when aren’t we all on here literally slating the exact same people she is and getting involved talking about people we don’t even know. She has every reason to say whatever she likes as he turned her life into a laughing stock publicly.. I believe it was her who was done wrong by Brad was it not?and when he got with Becky. Also I know Vicky used to do OF’s before Brad etc but she isn’t actually doing it atm, she just put the link back up. One minute use are saying it’s horrible what’s happened to her as she’s heavily pregnant etc and then the next calling her names and saying negative shit about her in the next breath. Of course she’s going to still snoop and have a nosey at what’s going on, and of course she’s going to put snide posts up, she is obviously still very hurt by it all but also embarrassed as he is the father of her child regrettably..
Personally, I felt bad for Vicky until she admitted brads forex company was a scam. She was clearly happy enough when they were together, and happy to accept gifts etc. She didn’t expose that it was dodgy until after they broke up. To me that’s disgusting, happy for people to be getting scammed when she was the one gaining from it.

a lot of people here do stick up for her, Bradley absolutely done her dirty but if I hear one more person say she’s “young” as an excuse I will die. I’m sure plenty of people on here were mothers at her age, people act like she was a young girl who was groomed. They’re all as young and daft as each other. (Apart from Becky who’s legit 35 and should know better 🤣)

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Had to laugh at him cooking fucking salad potatoes the fucking thick fuck 🤣 hope they get the shits

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
“OUR LIVES ARE PUBLIC NOW, HES A NICE GUYY, ME MUM WILL FIGHT THE TROLLS” 🎤✨
Fuck off you fucking wannabe🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45