Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe yous are still giving the little man baby this attention. His behaviour screams of a stupid little boy and the grown WOMEN entertaining him are nothing but idiots. I mean, the story by her showing all her new friend requests 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s just pathetic. No pride.

My hubby enjoyed the game when he played, but he was always respectful and it was always discreet (never about attention from others and he would cringe if he saw this pricks stories). Now he has me and the kids he wouldn’t go back there for anything. My hubby is successful financially, and extremely good looking I’m not naive enough to think his head 100% can’t be turned by an intent woman 🤣🤣 but all the money and pussy in the world wouldn’t take him away from our daughter, ever. That tit truly separates the men from the boys imho. One day when it’s far too late, this fool Bradley will realise he’s been an attention seeking moron. I get wannabe ‘Dan Bilzerian’ vibes from him. The reality is an empty sad pathetic little life.
Your husband sounds great.
I’ve just watched my boyfriend take a whole minute to decide whether he should pick up the ice cube that fell from the ice maker, or just kick it under the fridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
This girl Yaz… she seems awfully immature!! Imagine taking him back after he spoke about her in the way he did… then putting her profile on public and filming herself spending virtually every minute with him… then going private again… and now public again so everyone can see they’ve split up again! I mean, good god!! Just live your lives for heavens sake!
Like Sean Pratt and his girlfriend lol, every time they split up they do it. Daisey O'Donnell does it too

Reactions: 7
That’s really rude you can’t ask if she is male of female if she clearly is identifying as a female, trans or not you can’t say that. My bestfriend is trans and I would go mental if someone asked that question to her in front of me, she identifies as a female and that’s all what matters

Well I have two trans friends and BOTH would welcome the question. Guess your friends aren't the same as mine. 😆

My friends are quite happy to talk about their experience and they are both very, very proud of being trans, infact they'd probably shout it from the roof tops if the world was full of people like me... lol.

No nastiness, it was a plain question that I have a right to ask, I completely agree asking someone outright 'could' be offensive but again that's not what I have seen with regards to the people that I know, one even has a blog all about the process, she isn't shy anymore. People need to stop telling other people what they can and cannot say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This could go on forever 😬 Gender discussion is an interesting topic, and sensitive for some but not others. Like everything not everyone feels the same way or has the same opinion and views. There’s a thread dedicated to it where you may want to continue.

Reactions: 21
It certainly seems like this man has some issues, one of his biggest problems seems to be the love factor to these relationships/ flings. He’s so needy and desperate to hear he’s loved he’s not being honest with what he’s saying. So whilst we look on from the sidelines and easily see the the disaster about to unfold - he convinces these women with his words at the time. Like Yaz genuinely believed they were going to settle down together ??? She didn’t get this out of thin air. It’s this illusion he’s feeding to these ladies that is the worst. Bradley just be honest stop begging for these women to tell you they love you- get the i loves yous from your mam for now till the right person to say “I love you” comes along.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god, she’s got one of them skanky lip piercings.
Buckle up guys, this is gonna be W I L D

Bet the first thing they do when they land in that hotel room is get straight on tattle 🤣
There is nothing wrong with those lip pirecings, I have one and I’m not a slut that sleeps with the town bike lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His taste in women is questionable
But same can be said about women who find this tool attractive.

this gals deffo the worst tho cos she’s seen from his profile what he’s been up to with the last 3 and has still snuck into his DMs 🤣 what a bike

• Heart
Reactions: 35
His taste in women is questionable
But same can be said about women who find this tool attractive.

this gals deffo the worst tho cos she’s seen from his profile what he’s been up to with the last 3 and has still snuck into his DMs 🤣 what a bike
And whilst he was still connected to other girls which is just gross knowing he was seeing someone and still going for it. Honestly the thought of shagging him gives me the ick especially knowing he has slept with at least 4 girls in the last couple of months!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh Yas, we did say he wasn’t that in to you! Treats this one to a night away.
I’m not sure how flattering it is to be treated to a night down the road in an air bnb… (someone previously mentioned Jess is from Greater Yarmouth which is where they are now. I certainly wouldn’t be that flattered as going to an air bnb in the same place I live in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From top brasses in dubai to this far less glamorous set up 😳.

He keeps a single grid photo of each of his conquests, like a serial killer keeping a trophy.

They all remind me of the painting from The Witches. Stuck in his insta grid for all eternity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m not sure how flattering it is to be treated to a night down the road in an air bnb… (someone previously mentioned Jess is from Greater Yarmouth which is where they are now. I certainly wouldn’t be that flattered as going to an air bnb in the same place I live in.
It’s more than what Yas got.

Reactions: 5
Yas story anyone seen? ‘Can’t wait for her to get her cock out for ya?’ Or something along them lines couldn't really hear because of her little mate drooling all over Yas’s chest 🤣 must be reference to the Jess being trans 🤦🏻‍♀️ don’t be so bitter Yas you were in on the joke last week and you were loving life now this week you are the joke 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I get back street stripper vibes 😂

She needs to stop worrying about her hair and worry about why she meeting filth of Instagram 🤮for a night of sex he might as well leave money on the side

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.