Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one:

Not a single living soul:

Bradley Weekes: [poses with one foot raised, but tippy toes on the ground]

Me: don't do it Brad

Bradley Weekes: [crosses wrists and holds one with the other, to show off his big boy watch]

Me: Brad this is your last bleeping warning

Bradley Weekes: [places hands together like he's clapping for himself and what a clever boy he is]

Me: YOU TODDLER-LEGGED STEVE BUSCEMI MEME GNOME-LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
View attachment 854774

I spy Yaz on tattle 🤣
Blue line at the top of the page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping rat
And you can hear her in the background of his swirling the wine glass story post and she says no I don’t listen to them on there 😂 meanwhile they are more obsessed with this page than any of us 😂 the lot of them. Yaz coming on here and posting, vick sending messages to post here 😂 that little dweeb playing up for the cameras for our entertainment and Becky herself plays up when it suits her. Jokers the lot of them highly amusing!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not another episode of these idiots!!! Genuinely I can not get my head around why you would publicly humiliate yourself over and over and over.
Hahahahaha I am laughing already at the rant coming from Yaz about how everybody doesn't know them and shouldn't judge. But she loves to get her face on his stories! They are all absolute fools, embarrassment to the human race!!!
What bloke would ever want to go near them girls again 🤣🤣 I mean Brad must be laughing his tits off man, these women dropping their plastic trousers for Mr 3ft to play with their knees / knee*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“OUR LIVES ARE PUBLIC NOW, HES A NICE GUYY, ME MUM WILL FIGHT THE TROLLS” 🎤✨
duck off you bleeping wannabe🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
“OUR LIVES ARE PUBLIC NOW, HES A NICE GUYY, ME MUM WILL FIGHT THE TROLLS” 🎤✨
duck off you bleeping wannabe🤣🤣🤣
She thinks she is a celebrity because of Bradley f*cking weekes. Is she serious?? Thick as pigs tit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd love to see her take him out in Barnsley, he wouldn't last long looking like that. Barnsley kiss, night xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beggy posting her showing her cheap plastic primark skirt is a size 8 ‘that’s for the trolls who call me fat’ BEGGY THE CLOTHES YOURE NOW ‘COLABING’ MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AMERICAN FOOTBALLER. I’ve never seen less flattering clothes. They’ve managed to give you a fairly slim girl the body shape of my 58 year old alcoholic aunty.

And to long Jon silver with her peg leg, don’t you be feeling all smug, bc you’re driving that bum round in your motability car, he’s just using you like An unpaid uber. Hope he gives you the petrol as well as half a charcuterie board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
So basically Vickys back selling pics of her clam packet, Bumholes showing us 10 quid primark skirts what she’s probably bought to make herself better because mini man has got rid of her and Yas is sat refreshing this feed every 5 minutes before she drink drives back for a shag on the bed Becky was in ?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So basically Vickys back selling pics of her clam packet, Bumholes showing us 10 quid primark skirts what she’s probably bought to make herself better because mini man has got rid of her and Yas is sat refreshing this feed every 5 minutes before she drink drives back for a shag on the bed Becky was in ?
He had to take Beggy to a hotel because his bed stank of the Yasminator 🤢

Gollum sure eats a lot of fish/shellfish.. out the bedroom and in😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They’ve managed to give you a fairly slim girl the body shape of my 58 year old alcoholic aunty.
Dead ☠ 😂😂

Can we make a wiki on thus before we get too many threads to keep up / Brad goes to prison / Becky announces she’s pregnant / yas pegs Amish with her leg ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s completely laughable. Literally within hours of saying he was a prick and it was over she was back in his house, exactly the same as Becky. I don’t get it at all. They can’t be serious, this has to be a wind up. If this is genuinely how people live their lives then stop the world, I wanna get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I missed amish’s live, did his family look like this by any chance?
30C36BE7-560F-49B5-953E-F96F8312FE05.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.