Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these girls are similar he does have a type, nah not a fan of Becky nothing she does now could make up for the tit show I witnessed and the pure arrogance say after day telling her fans to duck off when they were concerned especially straight after he threatened to strangle and wouldn’t get off her in front of her baby whilst he filmed it for socials in a foreign country alone 🤯 saying we’re basically the fat messes from South Park episode on trolls the “urgh I just can’t even” over and over, the flaunting it and being downright evil to his pregnant ex, she just outright lies to everyone and most people believe it… also she said in a story that she ended up paying for the bottles of 8k each champagne or whatever… the sad twit could of spent that towards a room for her little one and she still got back with him 🤯 I could never:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All these girls are similar he does have a type, nah not a fan of Becky nothing she does now could make up for the tit show I witnessed and the pure arrogance say after day telling her fans to duck off when they were concerned especially straight after he threatened to strangle and wouldn’t get off her in front of her baby whilst he filmed it for socials in a foreign country alone 🤯 saying we’re basically the fat messes from South Park episode on trolls the “urgh I just can’t even” over and over, the flaunting it and being downright evil to his pregnant ex, she just outright lies to everyone and most people believe it… also she said in a story that she ended up paying for the bottles of 8k each champagne or whatever… the sad twit could of spent that towards a room for her little one and she still got back with him 🤯 I could never:
Same, she was vile to Vic. Beggy also blocked anyone who commented looking out for her. You don’t beast a pregnant women who has done fook all. Beggy was the one posting everything over Instagram and allowed Gollum to do the same, how could she not expect criticism?

I call him Gollum, because he’s butt ugly, obsessed with the (butt) ring and pretends the girls are all his precious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she end up paying for the champagne??? Mug !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Some tit went down on my husband and mine first date but flossing teeth? That’s a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey laaaaadies......🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Such an odd proportion, massive head on a little stumpy body. Def put a mini 🥒 down his pants
whyyyy does it look like he has photoshopped his own head on his own body?!
And he looks a wee bit like a thunder bird here

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Some tit went down on my husband and mine first date but flossing teeth? That’s a new one.
He is actually taking the piss out of them. Can’t feel sorry for the girls at all, they’ve seen what he’s like 😂 Christ, I wish they would show some self worth though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This whole tit show is embarassing! Yas stop videoing yourself singing you don't look good. And your mate doesn't want you kissing him. You got made to look a mug but you knew what you were in for, you read here and we all told ya he was gonna duck off with a new bird soon.
bleeping flossing teeth in a restaurant has got to be one of the most vile things I've seen. Dirty cunts, who wants his sloppy gob flying all over the place 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This whole tit show is embarassing! Yas stop videoing yourself singing you don't look good. And your mate doesn't want you kissing him. You got made to look a mug but you knew what you were in for, you read here and we all told ya he was gonna duck off with a new bird soon.
bleeping flossing teeth in a restaurant has got to be one of the most vile things I've seen. Dirty cunts, who wants his sloppy gob flying all over the place 🤢🤢🤢
I don't think they're at a restaurant. It's gross, but not quite that gross.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.