Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Amish gay theory is interesting. I have no idea who that Dan Blizen or whatever he’s called is but looked at his page when he was mentioned and he deffo looks like a gay man with a girlie entourage. Dan is probably Amish’s crush

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh I see we have some carrot danglers this afternoon on here.

if Vicky has finally come on here to give us all some home truths about “Bradley” - Shes preaching to the converted we all think he’s a bell end already!🤣🤣🤣🤣

However, I’m bleeping crying at Popcorn revealing the gay tendencies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just need either Becky to get back on now with some screenshots or a Mummies meet up member to come on with some tea and we’ve had the full set!

Keep it on tattle though guys, reaching out to people on Insta is creepy as duck
And bleeping weird!! Acting like “vick” is a mate. It’s weird. I agree. Pack it in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Damn, wish I was near to Sheffield to ‘play out’ this evening 🥳🤢

Gollom’s inbox must have run dry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone gonna take one for the team to play out with bored little bumfluff beard?
I'm actually near Sheff but I'd rather staple my tits to a moving car than be with him 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Anyone gonna take one for the team to play out with bored little bumfluff beard?
I'm actually near Sheff but I'd rather staple my tits to a moving car than be with him 🤢
IMAAAAAAGINE one of us taking one for the team and coming back here 😭😭😭😂😂 (after a dettol bath obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think anyone would mind if Vicky or co came forward and put forward their side of it all. Becky did in thread one. I for one would be very intrigued to read something not posted on instagram
IMAAAAAAGINE one of us taking one for the team and coming back here 😭😭😭😂😂 (after a dettol bath obvs)
And an appointment with the gum clinic booked 🤞

Reactions: 11
I would but he’s in denial at the minute 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ahhh I see we have some carrot danglers this afternoon on here.

if Vicky has finally come on here to give us all some home truths about “Bradley” - Shes preaching to the converted we all think he’s a bell end already!🤣🤣🤣🤣

However, I’m bleeping crying at Popcorn revealing the gay tendencies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just need either Becky to get back on now with some screenshots or a Mummies meet up member to come on with some tea and we’ve had the full set!

Keep it on tattle though guys, reaching out to people on Insta is creepy as duck

Since it’s not been asked popcorn have you fucked him or not?

piss off with ya cryptic messages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The bloke really does look like a Picasso painting doesn't he. Eyes are in different postcodes.

Settling in to see what occurs this evening 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd rather have a threesome with Delo and Jack brows(KHM threadders will know) 😂

His voice sounds so ********, takes him about a year to string a sentence out the fuckin dumb bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Keep noticing a few people starting to slate Vicky, I mean I find it a bit hypocritical when people are saying she’s this that and the other and needs to get on with her life and stop stirring the pot.. when aren’t we all on here literally slating the exact same people she is and getting involved talking about people we don’t even know. She has every reason to say whatever she likes as he turned her life into a laughing stock publicly.. I believe it was her who was done wrong by Brad was it not?and when he got with Becky. Also I know Vicky used to do OF’s before Brad etc but she isn’t actually doing it atm, she just put the link back up. One minute use are saying it’s horrible what’s happened to her as she’s heavily pregnant etc and then the next calling her names and saying negative tit about her in the next breath. Of course she’s going to still snoop and have a nosey at what’s going on, and of course she’s going to put snide posts up, she is obviously still very hurt by it all but also embarrassed as he is the father of her child regrettably..
Am I still a hypocrite if I admit I’m a hypocrite?

I’ll wear that badge with honour son

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bloke really does look like a Picasso painting doesn't he. Eyes are in different postcodes.

Settling in to see what occurs this evening 🍿🍿🍿
Mortgage eyes - one fixed rate, one variable (I stole this off a Tattler on another thread, can't take the credit but please come forward you legend)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.