Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you ever imagine a time on a ' date ' where you need them to floss your teeth??? Unless she didn't shave 🤔
Hahahhahahaha

Is that my pube Amish or yas'? xoxoxo

P.s. can someone see yas' stories, can't see tit. Fewmin

Not to be mean but is this jess a downgrade? 😆

Me again, pressed too soon, why hasn't Amish got a thread, I feel we're boycotting Beckys, unless she does a uturn and gets back with him (wouldn't surprise me ha)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Couple things from me tonight

1) I hate when people say anybody that criticises is just jealous. There’s a tit tonne of reasons why I criticise. Drunk driving, bad parenting, fraud, tit taste in trainers, huge fake horse teeth to name but a few. The list is endless why I personally criticise all of these morons and jealousy isn’t on it

2) Amish probably can’t get hard unless tattle is open on his browser. Probs makes each girl read it out to him (I’m assuming he can’t read) while he furiously wanks, while squinting his good eye trying to pretend he’s actually with a bloke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
He probably thinks amish is halfway between his shoulder and hand.

He knocks me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, I think it’s that saying they’re only jealous because you’re prettier than them. Nah mate. You’re just a bleep and that’s why I like to discuss what a bleep you are with other like minded people
Never understood how they all think people are jealous when they have no idea who anyone is or what type of life they lead. They make a lot of assumptions and claims about people they know nothing about but we shouldn’t have any opinions on them, despite them sharing every aspect of their lives and giving us a minute by minute rundown on what they are doing.

Reactions: 21
Yeh, making fun of disabilities aside I will say I don’t think Yaz is attractive at all she’s caked in make up and uses very strong filters that make her look half decent but she’s a skank.
I’m new to this thread. Where have people seen Yaz has one leg? She has two legs as far as I see. Not that having one leg is an issue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yasmin's "I'm Totally Fine and Having So Much Fun Without You" stories are much less convincing than Becky's. Becky genuinely looks fine and happy! Maybe that'll be you in a week or two, Yaz!

Reactions: 24
Is yaz was so done with him she wouldn't be replying to anyone that asks. The only people fully interested is us yazza so come on over.

Reactions: 15
Is yaz was so done with him she wouldn't be replying to anyone that asks. The only people fully interested is us yazza so come on over.
Yeah you’d just not talk about it and throw shade you’d just ignore and move on like Becky has she has info from that Saturday night but isn’t talking about it she’s moving on !

Reactions: 6
Never understood how they all think people are jealous when they have no idea who anyone is or what type of life they lead. They make a lot of assumptions and claims about people they know nothing about but we shouldn’t have any opinions on them, despite them sharing every aspect of their lives and giving us a minute by minute rundown on what they are doing.
That’s just something people with no moral compass call people to make themselves feel better about their tragic little lives

Reactions: 5
Yaz was straight in there after Becky and i think inbetween too so she is in no position to be acting high and mighty.

All the morals of an alley cat 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well it’s been a week now since Becky has associated with this insignificant extra, it’s time for him and his concubines to exit stage left. The 15 minutes of infamy is up. This is Becky’s thread, and boggle boy is only getting laid off the back of Becky’s followers. Those girls don’t want him, they want his following, we all know it. No one in their right mind would hunt down this gribbler.

Back to Becky pretty please y’all 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.