Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed on Beckys interior design page, she gives the name of the house she’s working on and a front view of said house.. very easily found! I wonder if her client knows she’s basically giving the address out to the internet
Only 40 mins from Flockton to Sheffield Piccilinos!

I can't believe she's been in Flockton all this time and she's not taken Rory to the secret garden soft play at 5 mins down the road!!! She'd rather be in licking bumhole

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hectic day for bleep chops. Sniffing around on Beckys live, and catching up on here! What a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bradley, you are the UGLIEST thing I’ve ever seen, and no filters, sunbeds, fake designer clothes, Turkey teeth or pubic hair beard will hide that.

You’re getting swilled when I see you in Sheffield.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’ve just noticed on Beckys interior design page, she gives the name of the house she’s working on and a front view of said house.. very easily found! I wonder if her client knows she’s basically giving the address out to the internet
Literally the full address 🤭
What a din

Reactions: 4
Your ma is more proud of your sister for training to be a paramedic then she is of you with all ya money 👋

Maybe that's why he has to portray to the world he's this big successful business man. Coz he has mummy issues and just wants her to be proud of him

Screenshot_20211110-130501_Instagram.jpg

Let the games commence!!! 🍿🍾🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
6) I think Braders will be opening a shunbed shop 🤣🤣🤣loving his new lisp
This would suit him so well, I don’t want to point fingers but there tends to be one type of person who opens a sunbed shop (movement of dodgy money etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Becky’s latest live (paraphrased) “Bradley is dead to me, I hate all men, never going near men again, the fella I’m meeting Friday is just a friend”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.