Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think If Bradley Bumhole comes on here he will like my main photo? Hahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being on a girlfriend experience job first date, chilling in the hot tub and the fella says "Turn round love, I wanna get a photo of your arse to put on Instagram"
What bleeping planet are these people on? It's all just so undignified.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What I don’t understand is why all these people are so familiar with each other as soon as they meet? I mean I didn’t cook a roast for my bloke until we moved in together and here they are playing happy couple after less than 24 hours of meeting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As predicted she's deleted that story. Now we know she's laid in bed refreshing tattle. And we all know tomorrow morning amish will have this thread open on his laptop. That story was purely for him to try and get a reaction/make him jealous... So he'll see it here 😂 Aww god the shame eh yaz sucks to be you

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I don’t understand is why all these people are so familiar with each other as soon as they meet? I mean I didn’t cook a roast for my bloke until we moved in together and here they are playing happy couple after less than 24 hours of meeting 😂
Because they have major issues. It’s all role play, none of them can maintain long term healthy relationships. He’s only in it for the honeymoon period and it is VERY short for him because he’s a narc.

As predicted she's deleted that story. Now we know she's laid in bed refreshing tattle. And we all know tomorrow morning amish will have this thread open on his laptop. That story was purely for him to try and get a reaction/make him jealous... So he'll see it here 😂 Aww god the shame eh yaz sucks to be you
She’s a moron. All so predictable.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion?

Becky's happy, with family and hosting a mom club, whilst Amish slithers around in his human soup hot tub.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She says she her head was gone when she met him. I'd say it's more gone now shes alone pretending to be ona date night from 2 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bunch of reprobates. I mean, seriously can you imagine living this life. A bunch of slack fannies chasing a bit of unwashed cock!
The mind boggles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That Yaz chick taking any moral high ground is bleeping laughable. She stole him under Becky's nose.

Yaz, remember honey, the way you come in is the way you will go out!

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion
Becky Holt #6... Back to the box room...

Get the thread back on her and when gollum gets his 250 more followers we can start one on that absolute grotesque sex pest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
These threads move so bloody quickly! My suggestion: Becky holt #6 3 months on, starting to respect herself, all the girls going mad over the junkie elf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread title.

Bex has moved past Brad, Yas is mad and Jess is at the air bnb pad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.