Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz is only public so the poisoned dwarf can see her profile since he's unfollowed her. She'll be back the second he snaps his fingers or asks if anyone fancies playing out

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahaha Yaz is embarrassing. An actual fool!!! She is hideous
Becky, I really like ( unpopular opinion) but I do. I think she just wants be loved and has made a really silly mistake but owned it.
I’m with you here I really like her but I hope she stays away from that ball bag

Reactions: 5
I have had an irrational need to say this for a while, so will say this loudly once before I catch up…… Bumhole lives in Poynton, which is in Stockport not Manchester! We have enough peeps from Mcr to shame us, without adding her ringpiece antics to the mix 😉🤢
Soz don’t want to be pedantic but stockport and poynton are their own towns 🤣 it certainly doesn’t come under Manchester though your right

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus, Beggy didn’t half go on about working with disabled children/adults 🥱

At least she’s had a crash course already with special needs Gollum.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else having a quiet Friday night hoping certain "new members" will come on and spill some tea tonight?
🫖☕👀

I need a new series to watch instead of this tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wish Yaz would just unblock me from her stories. Also Amish has been unusually quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder who Bradley Ball bag with end with this weekend??? Love the drama :ROFLMAO: Will it be Baldy, Becky Bumhole, Yaz or someone new?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am really surprised she’s not flaunting it to be honest. She seems confident enough to do so. 🤷‍♀️
Go on yaz. Don’t hide under a bushel. Some of your actions are cunty but don’t hide your authenticity
This is what I meant 🥰 I didn’t know how to word it haha thank you cags

Reactions: 2
Anyone else having a quiet Friday night hoping certain "new members" will come on and spill some tea tonight?
🫖☕👀

I need a new series to watch instead of this tit show
I'm sat waiting for the next episode... Girl number 5 or 1 out of 4 🎥📹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.