Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s asking him to delete every pic but someone up thread said Yas got hers removed by reporting them so why doesn’t Becky just do that??

Reactions: 10
I know girls facetune pics. But i can honestly say ive never seen a guy do it.
imagine thinking youre meeting the guy on the pics, and you turn up to see sloth eyein you up down with them bleeping googlie eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So now Yasmin is being and encouraging others to be nasty about the latest one? Yasmin is now pro tattle (that Amish message was a clear nod to us) Where’s her mum now?
And so the cycle continues. Zero class.

Reactions: 22
He says he gained two dogs! Is he gonna shag these two bitchs as well! Wouldn’t put it past him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has it taken him about 4 hours to cook a roast? Which is just a few potatoes swimming in fat and a pre made beef joint? 🤪 don't think he can read the cooking instructions can he.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
all that oil on the potatoes lovely poor some of that tit away 😂 is yaz playing victim oh come on you can’t blame him for every thing !!! You let him treat you like a slut plus you stood there with your tits out not giving a tit made friends with his baby mum then went and fucked him any way plus Becky was there and she went next night.. she let him treat her like that laughing and giggling she’s sly and not a nice girl making friends with vic then going for him again.. i got no sympathy you chose him and you chose to go back there and to meet your family after two weeks that’s on you
He’s a stray with a dick and who the duck is he ? A no one

Take responsibility for your own behaviour poor you isn’t cutting it

Reactions: 23
They’ve made such a mess cooking that roast and I bet they won’t clean up after themselves. I bet when they check out it’s all stacked up in the sink…or more likely still left out on the sides where they’ve served up.

Reactions: 16
The cauliflower cheese looks like something he threw up this morning, as if hes cooked that thinking hes Gordon Ramsey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had to laugh at him cooking bleeping salad potatoes the bleeping thick duck 🤣 hope they get the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How infuriating, if you’ve specifically asked someone not to feed your pet and they do it anyways 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe more people haven’t mentioned the fact he’s used actual salad potatoes with skin on as roast potatoes! Swimming in fat 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.