Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Poor Porsha, you can tell by her expression that she's thinking the fat oaf never stops eating!

IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1467.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Venom

VIP Member
sorry everywun I didn't see the videum, kiss changed lyrics for our big bek
"I wanna sausage roll all night and binge everyday"
1A9BAB79C9cDS98-0475-48S8A-15B .png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"If you've got fussy kids" Becki, repeat after me: "I do not have kids, I am not a mum, I play pretend with other people's kids"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

gigilouxx

VIP Member
why is she, a childless 31 year old fridge, being gifted days out to children’s farms???

View attachment 2868834
Uno what’s fucking minging, there’ll be families local to this who’s kids have spent the half term bored stiff cos their parents don’t have the money to do anything yet a freak who earns decent bread literally eating themselves to death is who they gift a day out to. Fuckin lunacy I hate social media

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Whenever someone says "you're jealous of me" I feel like saying, please list all the aspects of your life that you feel warrant such feelings and justify them individually?

They would then realise how stupid and deluded they are. In Becki's case we are clearly jealous because:

She can't wear proper shoes, only crocs
She can't lie on her back too long because she will suffocate
She's never had a lover/partner
She's got no friends
She still lives at home with her parents, despite apparently earning loads
She can barely walk
She can only shop at Yours clothing and wear frumpy ugly items designed for pensioners
Food is literally her world, life and comfort
She is intellectually challenged
People feel sorry for her and pity her because she's fat
People follow her because she makes them feel better about themselves, and not in a good way!
She struggles to fit in chairs
She broke a bed because she's huge (I bet she's gone through a fair few bog seats too)
She's mean spirited
She's selfish
She has the personality of a Poundland carrier bag and even less sex appeal
Her wallpaper should have died in the last century like her dog
She's got no life experience because she doesn't leave said bedroom
She's UNEMPLOYED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Diagoras20

Sorry, can anyone tell me what almond mummying is please? Looked on the wiki and google and I can’t see anything!!
Where you say 'oh gosh she eats so much I don't know how she does it, I ate 3 almonds last week and I'm just so full! Last time I had a takeaway, in 2003, I felt so bloated and disgusting I haven't even driven past a KFC since'.

Also related to 'the mumsnet roast chicken', which can feed a family of 6 for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m still howling at the “small changes to her diet” 18 hours after eating a 4 person tikka masala

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56