Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

x.x.x

VIP Member
The way she looks so proud of herself for “getting one over” on Rach with the whole 31/41 thing. Meanwhile her whole family is there showing their absolute contempt for her!
I think she was jealous it was rach birthday as the attention wasnt on her, she just kept making sly digs. She never sits there and films a whole meal video so why would she sit there and film the whole thing on her sisters birthday it was just rude and so disrespectful and narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 45

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
As a fruit and veg connoisseur, it fucks me off that she buys the pre-prepared and portions fruit. Buy a pack of apples, buy a whole cucumber and CUT IT YOURSELF ya fucking bone idle fatty. That preportioned shit is for people who are actually busy, not just busy being a waster.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
GIGI! She’s only gone and got a massive fucking Dominoes!
The way you said this I imagined you and Gigi being Becki’s neighbours… Sat together in a living room, you with binoculars watching Becki in Caff’s kitchen and shouting Gigi over to write it down in her ledger

• Haha
Reactions: 44

0121doone

She inserted herself in every conversation to make it about her. Someone was having a conversation with Paige and she chimed in "WE will check the train times, don't worry." I'm sure Paige can check herself. That didn't need to involve Becki.

Porscha's clapbacks made me laugh! I'm surprised she didn't cut that out.

Telling Paige it's rude to whisper at the table, but maybe Paige doesn't want her private conversations on TikTok?????????

• Angry
Reactions: 43

euphoria99

Chatty Member
“It’s rude to whisper at the table”

it’s also rude to film a fucking TikTok Becki

nah if I was shirl I’d have to be havin words about that if nothing else

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
When dogs start messing in the house you know it’s time to do the kindest thing and let go. As sad as it is.. because I’ve been there.. it’s better for them because clean dogs absolutely hate doing their business in the house it’s shameful for them. Poor ricketts probably can’t stand smelling his own stale piss every day 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
No one spoke to her either. They were having their own conversations and then she was trying to implement herself into the conversation but no one actually spoke to her directly off their own back... She was just there... Slobbering over her breakfast and asking strangers to comment what they are doing today. Just downright rude to be honest. If I was Shirl I'd have knocked that big fat gammon bonce off her shoulders.

JeIIyBean080

Sorry guys but I actually do feel sorry for Ricketts he may have seen ww1 but he is just a helpless dog at the end of the day🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 42

goldie341

VIP Member
I think she was jealous it was rach birthday as the attention wasnt on her, she just kept making sly digs. She never sits there and films a whole meal video so why would she sit there and film the whole thing on her sisters birthday it was just rude and so disrespectful and narcissistic behaviour
IMG_3043.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - £41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - £12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - £16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - £12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - £FREE
11/04/24 - Whopper & double chep - £14.64
12/04/24 - Stringy Egg and Dull Conversation - £11.05
13/04/24 - Mcdonnums £TBC

• Haha
  • Wow

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
Sorry when she started singing jelly on a plate it killed me. NO WONDER PEOPLE THINK SHES NOT ALL THERE

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Wrathlonix

It’s clear her family are sick of her shit. Her attempt at convo centering around food “what do you prefer, breakfast dinner or tea?” Then pretended to know what her mum preferred 😆 but she got it wrong. you can just tell she’s the fat tag along spoilt brat fat young sibling stuck in her own fat greasy bubble.
This is the first vid I felt sorry for Shirl and could relate to how she felt to have someone try and put you down and steal your limelight. It’s her bday breakfast and big bison made it all about herself

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I can’t even bring myself to watch the fat greedy bastard today. I’m in the pits of depression and literally have £20 to do me until next Monday 🥲 not in the right mindset to be watching her spend hundreds on junk to fill a lunchbox for one day with. Ok I had a peek and seen she ordered dominos with cookies after having cookies earlier. I honestly hate her fucking fat cholesterol ridden guts. 😭

• Heart
  • Sad