BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @fopperbollocks which again is so funny

New Fred

Only recap that's needed is she's still eating her way to a early grave and celebrated her 600k followers

Rules are as usual
No guessing what she weighs, too much is the only acceptable answer
No she dosent have a cpap machine and we don't care what the marks on her nose are although no ones asked in a while so that's good
No she does not have special needs
No almond mummying
Newbies who have questions refer to the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry, can anyone tell me what almond mummying is please? Looked on the wiki and google and I can’t see anything!!

Reactions: 4
She’d be a prime candidate for one of those secret eating programmes, or the one where they have to swap diets with a skinny person.
Would love to see if she could actually make changes to her diet and lifestyle.
While she’s got people blowing smoke up her big hoop for eating herself to death, she’s got no chance.

Reactions: 15
How in the name of duck do you mess jelly up so badly that it’s not set after two days?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, can anyone tell me what almond mummying is please? Looked on the wiki and google and I can’t see anything!!
Where you say 'oh gosh she eats so much I don't know how she does it, I ate 3 almonds last week and I'm just so full! Last time I had a takeaway, in 2003, I felt so bloated and disgusting I haven't even driven past a KFC since'.

Also related to 'the mumsnet roast chicken', which can feed a family of 6 for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
“Wibble wobble, wibble wobble”, is she talking about the unset jelly or her tits? FFS, you overeating witch, wear a bra !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And to think my gp had the nerve to tell me off cuz my cholesterol was slightly raised , hers must be off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she said she’s not eating after a certain time at night I wondered if she was trying a bit of intermittent fasting.. not eating after a certain time & then cos she lays in her breakfast is usually later on

Reactions: 15
When she said she’s not eating after a certain time at night I wondered if she was trying a bit of intermittent fasting.. not eating after a certain time & then cos she lays in her breakfast is usually later on
I think it’s her admitting her wieiad don’t end when she says they end and she actually eats loads in bed. The worst time to eat as you’re not active afterwards. I doubt she’s ‘fasting’
---
Why is she making out she can’t leave Ollie for half hour to walk around the block? She’s so in denial that she believes her own excuses. So is someone home usually 24 hours a day when Cath and Ian aren’t away?
Do they have to work shifts to stay up all night in case he suddenly pops his cogs?

Reactions: 18
Whoever is the actual owner of Ricketts is incredibly and horribly selfish keeping him alive whilst he’s weeing in the house.
They need to do what’s right by him and let him go.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Whoever is the actual owner of Ricketts is incredibly and horribly selfish keeping him alive whilst he’s weeing in the house.
They need to do what’s right by him and let him go.
absolutely! Dogs gets so stressed by weeing indoors. Its really cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When dogs start messing in the house you know it’s time to do the kindest thing and let go. As sad as it is.. because I’ve been there.. it’s better for them because clean dogs absolutely hate doing their business in the house it’s shameful for them. Poor ricketts probably can’t stand smelling his own stale piss every day 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When dogs start messing in the house you know it’s time to do the kindest thing and let go. As sad as it is.. because I’ve been there.. it’s better for them because clean dogs absolutely hate doing their business in the house it’s shameful for them. Poor ricketts probably can’t stand smelling his own stale piss every day 😢
this breaks me 🥺 I’m obsessed with my dogs so I know how they may feel letting him go but I couldn’t bare them being in pain. They’d have to put me down as well like but I wouldn’t let them suffer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s right bison . Nobody has noticed the ‘little differences’ you have made because you never admitted to them in the first place ! Imagine gorging your way through 4000 calories during the day …. And still secretly eating so much food at night that you call it your downfall !

And don’t even get me started on the jelly ! How do you duck that up ? How does a 31yr old adult .. with opposable thumbs…not be able to make a jelly !!

Reactions: 17
It doesn’t help that she’s eating everything in giant dishes and using a tablespoon instead of a normal spoon.

Reactions: 19
It doesn’t help that she’s eating everything in giant dishes and using a tablespoon instead of a normal spoon.
This actually makes a big difference. Wouldn’t be as bad if she filled up half her plate with veg.. she could still eat a lot & lose weight.

Reactions: 11
Sorry guys but I actually do feel sorry for Ricketts he may have seen ww1 but he is just a helpless dog at the end of the day🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.