Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not sure it’s clarifying but I use horse shampoo on me and my daughter lol mane n tail you can get it in Superdrug now but back in the day it was a tack shop job 🤣
I tried that and hated it for my thin hair 😂
I use pantene pro v I think it’s infinite lengths. It’s one that claims to help hair grow or is for long hair. Anyway a little bit of shampoo goes a long way and as long as I don’t go to mad on the conditioner it doesn’t weigh my hair down and make it go greasy.
---
I was 330 lbs at my absolute heaviest, and I was just like you. I’d watch videos like Becki’s and think it was fine. I’d have this huge disconnect between what I looked like and what I saw in the mirror because of people like her who filter the fuck out of their videos to make themselves feel better.

I’m 280lbs now and even those 50lbs gone feels amazing. I’ve obviously got a long way to go but I just do not understand how she thinks this is okay. It’s absolutely shocking.
It will be like any other addict won’t it? She can’t see she’s addicted to food and until she can admit she has an addiction she is always going to think she is fine to carry on the way she is. Tiktok has made it nearly impossible for her as she gets attention from her eating as people think she is SEN or can’t stand bullying. Which I agree with but calling Bison out for all the extra food she eats but doesn’t show isn’t bullying.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t call the vast majority of comments she gets bullying. I was bullied for my weight in school and nobody, I mean literally nobody, encouraged me to eat at all. I had such a bad relationship with food. Yes she gets nasty comments, but the vast majority of people are either encouraging her, being all “if a skinny girl ate that much she wouldn’t get shit!!!” or just expressing genuine concern.
Neither would I but snowflakes think they are so comment in support of Bison.

EllyMay

VIP Member
Caff and ?? And Ian - parents
Bison, Kelly, Rachel and brother - half siblings
Leah, Paige, Tyler and Reese - nieces and nephews
Parker and Peugeot 306 - great neices and nephews

I drew it out but tattle wouldn't let me upload haha
Who of Kelly, Shirl and the brother are full siblings?