BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think influencers are the most influenced. How can she watch other videos, like wieiad from people much smaller than her and not question her own food choices? We can all see that she has a food addiction, but she doesn’t appear to recognise that she has a huge problem. Unless she gets pleasure from shocking people and goading them with her gluttony? Deep down, she’s obviously not happy.
It's a lesser known aspect of narcissism to get enjoyment out of making people uncomfortable. This can be through behaviour, like for example inappropriate nudity.

But, many narcissistic people have offensive traits by choice. Poor hygiene, grotesquely overweight etc. One way to ensure you're the centre of attention at all times is if you literally need to be taken care of.

Reactions: 9
I was 330 lbs at my absolute heaviest, and I was just like you. I’d watch videos like Becki’s and think it was fine. I’d have this huge disconnect between what I looked like and what I saw in the mirror because of people like her who filter the duck out of their videos to make themselves feel better.

I’m 280lbs now and even those 50lbs gone feels amazing. I’ve obviously got a long way to go but I just do not understand how she thinks this is okay. It’s absolutely shocking.
I’m roughly the same weight as you, what’s your opinion on Becki’s weight? I think a lot of people just spout a number but I’d say people like us often have a better judgement/understanding
---
So spot on…

In her birthday post to Shirl, she mentioned herself at least five times. All she really said was ‘thanks for supporting me" along with another sly jab at her sister for being on her phone all the time.

It’s sad because it’s just about how Shirl benefits Becki, rather than appreciating her sister's personality and who she is as a person.

A Reddit bisonette posted this below.

View attachment 2871008

View attachment 2871009
Why has “love you lots mate” given me the ick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
1712988633986.png

it’s shite like this that annoys me ‘protect her at all costs’ ‘sweetest soul’. The comments in reply get it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m glad Porscha told her she could butter her own bread, she strikes me as an interfering Aunt. Sticking her over sized face where it’s not wanted.

Telling Paige that we’ve got to practice your solo.

Sooner they tell her to duck off, the better.

Reactions: 33
Just watched Becki burger king videum and h
“I’m so sorry if you’re new here and seeing this type of video.. I don’t rarely do these”
but for my regulars sorry you have to see one of these videums again. what? You just said you rarely do them. Thick bleep

Reactions: 15
I’m roughly the same weight as you, what’s your opinion on Becki’s weight? I think a lot of people just spout a number but I’d say people like us often have a better judgement/understanding
---

Why has “love you lots mate” given me the ick
To be honest I think she’s easily 400lbs. I’m fat. I’m short and fat, it’s an unfortunate combination. Even at my heaviest I never looked like her, I never had the finger gunts or the massive double chin.

Reactions: 17
I promise you Bec Bec, none of us are jealous. No one would judge you for having a takeaway if you didn’t have one every day, sometimes 2 times a day. We aren’t jealous of the fact you behave like a spoilt child and treat your family like tit, we aren’t jealous of the ‘dancing’ you do. Most of us started out being genuinely concerned for you and your health but you seem to be quite content to eat yourself in to an early grave. What makes me incredibly angry is my fit and healthy uncle dropped down dead of a heart attack a couple of months ago. He ate well, he got regular exercise, he didn’t smoke or drink and he had heart disease and someone like you, who’s eating habits are out of control, both with portion size and the amount of salt and sugar you consume, the fact you smoke and/or vape and the only exercise you get is stomping in a park for 10 minutes or stomping around B&M or the cake aisle at Tesco, glamourise obesity and eating disorders.
I'm sorry about your uncle, I've had similar a few years ago with a friend xx

Reactions: 2
Bet big bec bec will drive paige to college every morning cod she's such a good aunt blah blah...

You know what this breakfast video has to be the best video I've ever seen I love how there all ripping into her and how awkward she's looking...and the way she throws shade at Rachel too shows her true colours...there's banter and then the way her tone was was just pure bleep behaviour.

Reactions: 24
I wonder what it’s going to take for one of her family members to properly snap. We should take bets on who it will be.

Unless she dies first I guess

Sassy one you are, Bison.

FYI Rebecca Jones. Ain’t no one jealous here. You’re eating yourself into an early grave and the life you live as a ‘firty wun’ year old is quite sad.

Reactions: 11
What cath thinks when she see's her 31 year old dancing round or shovelling food down her trap.

Going back to yesterdays breakfast video.. how can she say anyones face is shiny when hers had a layer of grease every single day. As for WE will look at train times and WE need to practice your routine was said in such a snide way almost at a dig at rach! The sooner paige quites dancing the better lets face it she isnt guna wanna do that forever shes going to grow up eventually and once she stops dancing becki has no hold of her

Attachments

• Haha
What cath thinks when she see's her 31 year old dancing round or shovelling food down her trap.

Going back to yesterdays breakfast video.. how can she say anyones face is shiny when hers had a layer of grease every single day. As for WE will look at train times and WE need to practice your routine was said in such a snide way almost at a dig at rach! The sooner paige quites dancing the better lets face it she isnt guna wanna do that forever shes going to grow up eventually and once she stops dancing becki has no hold of her
The way she looks so proud of herself for “getting one over” on Rach with the whole 31/41 thing. Meanwhile her whole family is there showing their absolute contempt for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The breakfast video has shocked me, I
only watched half of it yesterday and watched it all just now 😳

Why on earth did her family put up with her filming herself eating during her sisters birthday breakfast. It’s shocking. Do they ever say, ‘come on Becki, let’s not film today’?

Becky loves to blame her hate comments on her being ‘fat’ - I think this is more palatable for her than to accept it’s because she’s a bit of a bleep!! I’ve posted on this thread since the beginning without calling her a ‘fat bleep’ once, I don’t think I have ever made a post about her weight, some of my favourite content creators happen to be fat; Becki’s over inflated sense of self, lifestyle choices and personality give me enough to post about.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.