BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how she's holding the knife and fork in the breakfast video and the way she can't even cut it properly, must be the sausage fingers

Reactions: 16
You just know her family talk about her the second they’re away from her

Reactions: 28
She seems like the absolute worst person to spend any time with. That video was an eye opener, her family clearly can’t be arsed with her. I couldn’t spend 2 minutes in the company of it
Can you imagine their food coming out first. Everyone waiting for her to kick off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was her mum just sat there while she was doing that tit intro to the breakfast video

Reactions: 15
I just don’t know how she has the audacity to ask for extras with an already big meal at her size

Reactions: 26
are there wellies that would actually fit her? I say this a big calved girl I struggle to get wellies that fit my calves and im a size 10. Cant imagine she could wrestle her hooves into some hunters
Get some Aigles with the side zip and neoprene lining. Mine are 12 yrs old and still going str8ajd I'm.a country gal so they get weekly if not daily use

Reactions: 5
That meat in the burger bowl looked vile. She makes the deadest food. Also I've never seen anyone eat a salad with a spoon so another first for me from Beks

Reactions: 15
Has she totally given up the walks? That lasted a good few weeks.

Reactions: 13
I fort you was meant to make burgers and like cut them up for those big mac bowl fingies not use mince 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.