BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up
She had burger and cheps for dinner, then Burger King for tea…and ordered an extra side of cheps with her burger and cheps 🤣🐷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
IMG_5148.jpeg
The sheer width of her will never fail to amaze me! Where does her shoulder start and end?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She needs a decent clarifying shampoo and lightweight conditioner for her fine hair she wouldn’t have to scrape it back so much then. My hairs the same and it’s a nightmare.
off topic but any clarifying shampoo/conditioner you’d recommend for fine hair?

Reactions: 3
At my largest I was 144kg (314ilbs) with a severe binge eating disorder. When I was not binging, I was watching vids like Becks. I wholeheartedly think that you cannot get to that size without have an eating disorder (or disordered eating at the very least). And she is playing into it and profiting off it. Her whole existence centres around food and she is normalising it. Of course I'm not blaming my issues on Beck, but this content validated my gluttony and obsession. It's so incredibly harmful. At no point should being that size be normalised, it is not okay, there is nothing positive about it, she is not doing a societal service like her fans seem to believe. She is contributing to a culture of excess.

When I was not binging, I was watching vids of people eating excessively. People like Charley, Corey, Lea, etc who are various stages of overweight all constantly claiming they are "starving," stuffing their faces incessantly with beige food and acting like they are so positive for doing so. No, we are killing ourselves. Overconsumption puts a massive strain on the environment, health care systems and your own personal wellbeing. You are not a cultural martyr for being overweight. Being overweight is not a crime and I would never hate somebody just for being overweight, but it’s so friggin damaging. I just can’t believe that there has been no critiques of this type of content
How did you overcome this?

Reactions: 5
Jojo is indeed 20 and started her career when she was a child on dance moms. Now we all know Becki is a dance mom herself (lol)
The Dance Moms famously always had a suitcase full of fridge raiders, satay skooers, crisps, meal deals and ice cold cokes whilst Abby Lee Miller screamed abuse at their kids for hours on end

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hold up
She had burger and cheps for dinner, then Burger King for tea…and ordered an extra side of cheps with her burger and cheps 🤣🐷
I get so confused as a southerner. Can we call it breakfast, lunch and dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah, Becki is actually eating herself to a dark place!! Every day shes on my fyp trying a new sugar laden challenge or eating takeaways.. the engagement she gets on her vids, both good and bad basically pay her a wage in order to afford all the junk food and the vicious cycle begins again! She needs to touch grass (literally) ASAP!

Reactions: 15
The fact she obviously sat there and planned what to say in the video to justify a take away is just mental 😂 you’re sat in Morrisons car park hun, just go back in!

Reactions: 11
sorry everywun I didn't see the videum, kiss changed lyrics for our big bek
"I wanna sausage roll all night and binge everyday"
1A9BAB79C9cDS98-0475-48S8A-15B .png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
The fact she obviously sat there and planned what to say in the video to justify a take away is just mental 😂 you’re sat in Morrisons car park hun, just go back in!
Why cant she just have egg on toast or something or even better sweet duck all, not going to kill her not stuffing her face is it for once not like shes had nothing all day haha 😩 its like she's got a pure mad phobia of not having anything to eat! Absolute madness

Reactions: 17
How did you overcome this?
Honestly, I wish I could have overcome it without resorting to this but I was so out of control. I had a gastric sleeve. I just know I could not have lost the weight without it, I am now 5 years out, 80kg smaller and binge eating free since the surgery!

I don’t see Beck being able to lose weight without serious medical intervention, your life is so dictated by food, it’s the most important thing in the world and letting go of that is almost impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I swear there was other fings in that Burger King bag! Way too big for just burger and 2 lots of cheps! I fought she was making small changes like having “diyyyyet pop rather than full fat” yet produces a bottle of full fat cowek! Who exactly is she trying to kid??

Reactions: 16
Guys just to almond mum all over the place I actually apologise for my comments about Becki raiding the fridge for Chicago towns in the night as I’m currently sat with 4 Chicago towns.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.