BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think anyone actually asked her to try those cresps so why is she acting like she's gone frew torture to eat those. Also. TAKE OFF YOUR SUNGLASSES YOU ABSOLUTE EEJIT

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ordered a mcds breakfast coz the dog got her up. What does she think us parents do for the first 5 yrs...

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. What a performance 🙄🙄 I’ve tried all 3 of them and they are not that bad lol. Acting as if she’s doing the 1 hot chip challenge or something.
IMG_1204.jpeg
IMG_1205.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see any of the comments on the farm video? The comments were turned off by the time I got there🥲

Reactions: 3
Becki rarely makes me angry - she’s a bit too pathetic for that - but her and her family’s treatment of Ricketts has riled me today.

You have a duty to your pets; whether that duty be ensuring you’re financially able to keep them, or have the living conditions to keep them safe and healthy, or putting your pain before theirs when the time comes.

I had to have my beautiful boxer girl put to sleep a couple of years ago when she was 7 - she went from slightly under the weather to being diagnosed with incredibly aggressive cancer in a week and a half, and the moment I knew the pain and discomfort she would be in I made the decision to stop it for her. I cradled her as she died in my arms.

This was despite my unconditional love for her. Rather, it was BECAUSE of my unconditional love for her. The day I lost her was the second worst of my life, and when you consider the one at the top was when my Dad cancelled his subscription to life when I was 14 it gives you an idea of the scale.

And you know what? Presented with the same scenario, I would do it all over again to protect her from a second more pain.

It’s what you do as a responsible pet owner. I don’t know what I’m thinking though; I rarely comment on the wider family but I’m going to here: not a bleeping responsible bone between them. Whether that be not protecting kids; not addressing their life-shortening choices; not managing their finances; not spending time with ailing parents; not keeping a teenager on the straight and narrow when it comes to their education.

The underbelly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Her latest videum .... conveniently forgets to buy herself something for tea in Morrisons so she can get a Burger King. fire up that takeaway tracker gang 🍔🍔🍔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her latest videum .... conveniently forgets to buy herself something for tea in Morrisons so she can get a Burger King. fire up that takeaway tracker gang 🍔🍔🍔
Any bleeping excuse 🐽🐽 don't they have something at home she could russle up you know like normal people 🙄

Reactions: 9
Honestly I don’t think people understand just how selfish people can be when it comes to their pets. As I said I used to work in a vets. I’ve seen many people point blank refuse to have their animal PTS despite the state they’re in. They take them home for their own selfish needs and guess what the poor thing dies in pain not long after anyway. It takes selflessness and emotional maturity to let your pet go. An overwhelming amount of people have neither inc the Jones family cesspool and its many offshoots

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know everyone's spice tolerance is different but those cresps were barely spicy? I had the doritos and they're no different to the chilli heatwave imo.

Anyway, not caught up with her properly yet but she's just so desperately tragic. If I was a nicer person, I'd worry about her quality of life. Thankfully, I'm a bleeping bleep so I don't give a stuff and am seated comfortably for the Nonce Chronicles: Diary of a Fatty, instalment 3007 or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Literally sat in the car park still at Morrisons when she says she got nothing for tea 🙄. It’s thursday, of course she’s going to have a takeaway

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.