BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she looks so proud of herself for “getting one over” on Rach with the whole 31/41 thing. Meanwhile her whole family is there showing their absolute contempt for her!
I think she was jealous it was rach birthday as the attention wasnt on her, she just kept making sly digs. She never sits there and films a whole meal video so why would she sit there and film the whole thing on her sisters birthday it was just rude and so disrespectful and narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 45
I think she was jealous it was rach birthday as the attention wasnt on her, she just kept making sly digs. She never sits there and films a whole meal video so why would she sit there and film the whole thing on her sisters birthday it was just rude and so disrespectful and narcissistic behaviour
IMG_3043.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Whenever someone says "you're jealous of me" I feel like saying, please list all the aspects of your life that you feel warrant such feelings and justify them individually?

They would then realise how stupid and deluded they are. In Becki's case we are clearly jealous because:

She can't wear proper shoes, only crocs
She can't lie on her back too long because she will suffocate
She's never had a lover/partner
She's got no friends
She still lives at home with her parents, despite apparently earning loads
She can barely walk
She can only shop at Yours clothing and wear frumpy ugly items designed for pensioners
Food is literally her world, life and comfort
She is intellectually challenged
People feel sorry for her and pity her because she's fat
People follow her because she makes them feel better about themselves, and not in a good way!
She struggles to fit in chairs
She broke a bed because she's huge (I bet she's gone through a fair few bog seats too)
She's mean spirited
She's selfish
She has the personality of a Poundland carrier bag and even less sex appeal
Her wallpaper should have died in the last century like her dog
She's got no life experience because she doesn't leave said bedroom
She's UNEMPLOYED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I’m glad Porscha told her she could butter her own bread, she strikes me as an interfering Aunt. Sticking her over sized face where it’s not wanted.

Telling Paige that we’ve got to practice your solo.

Sooner they tell her to duck off, the better.
She also tried to make Porsha feel bad by playing the victim “why is everyone being so aggressive to me today” instead of just acknowledging Porsha can do it herself.

————-

Another one of her lies that she used the FourFive app to pass her theory test.

I rewatched her old theory test vid and she said she used a different app to help her pass…. She didn’t mention the FourFive app at all.

She constantly lies and tries to deceive her followers.

IMG_1426.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Whenever someone says "you're jealous of me" I feel like saying, please list all the aspects of your life that you feel warrant such feelings and justify them individually?

They would then realise how stupid and deluded they are. In Becki's case we are clearly jealous because:

She can't wear proper shoes, only crocs
She can't lie on her back too long because she will suffocate
She's never had a lover/partner
She's got no friends
She still lives at home with her parents, despite apparently earning loads
She can barely walk
She can only shop at Yours clothing and wear frumpy ugly items designed for pensioners
Food is literally her world, life and comfort
She is intellectually challenged
People feel sorry for her and pity her because she's fat
People follow her because she makes them feel better about themselves, and not in a good way!
She struggles to fit in chairs
She broke a bed because she's huge (I bet she's gone through a fair few bog seats too)
She's mean spirited
She's selfish
She has the personality of a Poundland carrier bag and even less sex appeal
Her wallpaper should have died in the last century like her dog
She's got no life experience because she doesn't leave said bedroom
She's UNEMPLOYED
I'd cry if this was written about me

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No Becky, we are not jealous you wart hog.
If I wanted to quit my fulfilling career and start a TikTok, I could, if I wanted to build an account and earn money from it, I could. I could buy the 10000 followers I needed to get started for less than a takeaway. However I don’t want to exploit myself and my family for a few quid. I don’t want to subject myself to hate and I especially don’t want to bring my children/family into it either and have people saying awful things about them too. I don’t want internet weirdos to find out where I live and post unflattering photos about me online and basically ruin my chances of ever finding work in the future all because i sold my soul to TikTok .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
' everywuns been soum agressive toum me today ' hun your lucky your not from yorkshkre cos i was making comments about my family and been passive agressive my siblings would tell me to shut the duck up. Ive said it before but if she had my brothers they would litreally rip her to shreads

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can she like and reply to these comments knowing full well she uses a filter?!

But ‘embrace your imperfections’…

IMG_1735.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder what it’s going to take for one of her family members to properly snap. We should take bets on who it will be.

Unless she dies first I guess
This is what I don't understand how hasn't anyone in that family properly snapped at her

Reactions: 10
I think rach did tell her she didn’t want filming and that’s why almost the whole video was done with the phone sat on the table and why it was so awkward.

Reactions: 17
I wonder what it’s going to take for one of her family members to properly snap. We should take bets on who it will be.

Unless she dies first I guess
I think porscha, from how she was at the brekky anyway 😂 she's already had enough of her smothering ways by the sounds of it! Her older nephews already dislike her

Reactions: 21
This is what I don't understand how hasn't anyone in that family properly snapped at her
There’s deffo more to it, I bet the overgrown baby kicks off big style or Cath probably kicks off if anyone tries to come for Becki. We’ve seen those pictures of her on her birthday when the cake gets brought out and she shows her nasty little piggy expression demanding it gets put in front of her. She’s a horrible person

Reactions: 24
There’s deffo more to it, I bet the overgrown baby kicks off big style or Cath probably kicks off if anyone tries to come for Becki. We’ve seen those pictures of her on her birthday when the cake gets brought out and she shows her nasty little piggy expression demanding it gets put in front of her. She’s a horrible person
Oh definitely! The fact it just seems they do whatever she wants to do when its someone else's event and just pander to her is a huge bleeping problem feel like they totally enable her but also in my mind everyone has their limits hopefully it'll be a big explosion one day

Reactions: 13
Oh definitely! The fact it just seems they do whatever she wants to do when its someone else's event and just pander to her is a huge bleeping problem feel like they totally enable her but also in my mind everyone has their limits hopefully it'll be a big expoltion one day
Bring back Jezza Kyle and get the full Jones-Woods clan on for an interrogation/big scrap

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh definitely! The fact it just seems they do whatever she wants to do when its someone else's event and just pander to her is a huge bleeping problem feel like they totally enable her but also in my mind everyone has their limits hopefully it'll be a big expoltion one day
Yes! Like it was caths birthday or something similar and the got costcum pizza cause becki wanted it, rach said to the kids "no let nan go first" and becki already had her grubby mitts on it picking the best pieces

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think that’s the reason why she’s so smug, she genuinely believes people are jealous of her 😂 yeah I’m jealous I’m not the size of an actual fridge freezer bec fml

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I rewatched the breakfast video and you can tell her family just let her do what she wants 😂 she’s a spoilt nasty girl

Reactions: 16
How I imagine that conversation goes with Rachel our Shirl and she just stares at disgust at the deluded toad
IMG_1672.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.